25.

'Deeper,' you gasp. 'Deeper.'

He obliges. Releasing your hips, he settles over you, his shoulders over your shoulders, his hips over your hips. His long dark hair tickles your face and his warm breath makes the back of your neck sweat.

You yelp as he plunges into you—you hadn't expected he could go so deep! And yet, you push your arse back against him, rotating your buttocks against his pelvis so he can slide into you more deeply still. He groans and huffs, then plunges again, over and over, until you come to understand his rhythm and rock with him.

You like it like this. It's almost like you're a team.

He's nibbling at your shoulder now. His big hands are clawed into the earth beside yours. You can see the veins bulging in his arms. The sound of his pelvis smacking against your arse adds to the sound of your heavy breathing and grunting and groaning. You can feel his balls bumping against the backs of your thighs.

You're being fucked by a monster. You're being fucked by a monster!

You're a monster.

Faster. Faster. Faster. Harder. Harder. Harder. Until you can't keep up. Then he ruptures inside you. You can feel him. Not only the hard spasming of his shaft but the warm liquid heat of his cum as he fills you up. Like a trigger, it pushes you over the edge, his orgasm pulsing against your clitoris and all the little nerves in the walls of your vagina.

Shuddering against him, you drop your head.

With a groan, he kisses you along the breadth of your shoulders before brushing your hair aside to kiss the back of your neck. Gently, he lowers his weight against you until you're forced to collapse to the ground.

'On your back,' he says.

Too tired to fight, you obey. Panting, you gaze up at him, your arms limp at your sides, your chest heaving. He growls as he smooths his hands over your breasts before leaning over and giving both of them little sucking kisses that make you tingle again between the legs.

Will it never end?

Then he slumps against you, careful to keep most of his weight off you. He touches your hair, your face, your lips, then your horns. He grips your left one, smiling as he smooths it through his hand.

'So beautiful,' he says again.

'I'm a monster,' you pant.

'Don't call yourself that. And don't call me that. I don't like it.'

'You don't like it because it's the truth.'

His nostrils flare. He leans in, and for a moment you feel terror, until his lips brush against yours. Delicately, he slides in his tongue, where he then kisses you passionately. You close your eyes with a whimper.

'Can a monster do this?' he finally breathes against your lips.

You open your eyes, breathless and overwhelmed. Bracing his forearms against the ground on either side of your head he studies you, his face an inch away from yours. 'Have no fear,' he says. 'Your wounds will heal quickly.'

'I'm sore.'

'You're going to be sore for a while.' He lifts his face with a start at the rustling of bushes, scanning the forest anxiously. 'We should go back. It's dangerous for us out here.'

You raise your eyebrows and look around you curiously. What can be more dangerous than someone like him?

Or you.

'Come on.' Getting to his feet, he takes your hand and drags you up with him. Dizzy, you lurch against him. He clasps you to his chest. 'Steady.'

You look up at him, surprised. You're so tall now, as tall as his shoulder. You knew you'd grown during your 'transformation' but you hadn't realised just how much. How tall is he? Almost seven feet? What does that make you?

'Jesus,' you whisper.

Taking your hand, he pulls you along. You drag a little against him, unwilling to follow but knowing the futility of resistance. Despite your transformation, his big hand is still so massive around yours and is gripping you firmly. You like it as much as you hate it. You can't help staring at the broadness of his shoulders, at the muscles in his back.

Then there's his red arse. Powerful. Muscular.

All you want to do is claw your fingers into him. Just looking at him makes your mouth water. Then something else steals your attention. You raise your nose to smell the air as he drags you on ahead, and you realise you're retracing your steps.

The dead buck.

You stare at it as you walk past, dragging harder at his pull, forcing him to slow. 'What killed it?' You look up at him with narrowed eyes. 'You did it, didn't you?'

He snorts through his nose. 'No.' He studies the carcass for a moment. 'By the looks of it it was a boar.' He tightens his mouth. 'Not good for us.'

'Why?'

He doesn't answer, tugging you along.

'Why?'

No answer.

You yank your hand out of his. 'Why?!

He growls. 'You think me a monster and maybe you're right but I'm not the only monster in these woods.'

Your eyes widen. 'What other creature could be worse than you?'

He winces, and you suddenly realise what you've just said. You feel a flash of satisfaction, quickly followed by a surge of regret, tying a nauseating knot in your stomach. Goddamnit, why can't you think straight?

He bares his canines. 'Plenty.'

Taking your hand, he yanks you along. You're both quiet for a long time, though you could cut the tension in the air between you with a knife. He might not be talking or even looking at you, his reptilian eyes focused on the way ahead, but you know you're all he's thinking about. You can see it in the tension in his shoulders and feel it in the firm but gentle grip of his hand.

And it's the same with you. Goddamnit, it's the same with you!

You no longer resist now, following placidly along, keeping close to his side. What else can you do? Now that you look like this, where are you going to find help? Where are you going to live? Eat? Work?

The thought makes you bite your lip.

He claims he's woken you but all he's done is destroyed you. How are you going to live your life now? As a monster's whore for the rest of your life?

You start to tremble.

Are you going to ever be able to see your friends or family again?

The night is cold but you start to feel hot, almost feverish. The muscles in your stomach tighten. Your feet feel numb. He turns to grab you as you stumble.

But you fall through his arms and fall ... and fall ...

Into the darkness.