I hate you i love you

STAR NEWS
Singer Amelia Ellis called it quits with now ex-fiancé Manolo Vergara.

STAR NEWSSinger Amelia Ellis called it quits with now ex-fiancé Manolo Vergara

The now ex-couple pictured above we're together for 2 years before he popped the question and now, 6 months later, they have split up

Is it due to the rumors of him cheating?
Was she tired of the drama?
After all rumors of him cheating on her spread around 2 days after they announced their engagement. Whether it was true or not we will leave that up to you guys!

I stared at my phone fighting back the tears threatening to spill. It had only been 2 days since we had broken up and it was already everywhere. Sometimes I hated being famous and having everything of mine out there. I loved music and singing more than anything but was it really worth it if I had zero privacy? The answer for me would always be yes even if I don't get very much privacy I could never give up the feeling I get when I walk out onto a stage and here all of my beautiful fans waiting for me to sing to them. They meant more than anything in the world to me. They got me to where I am and I can't ever repay them. I wipe the tears away and shut my phone off. I need to get it out of my head for a while and go the the studio. I need to get into the music and start writing for my album even if it's the last thing I think I'll be able to do right now.. my heart hurts. When I found those messages and pictures I didn't know what to think... the first thing I did was cry.. I balled my eyes out for hours and I felt like I couldn't breath. I still feel like that. I just can't believe that the man that I had been with for 2 1/2 years, the man that had asked me to marry him, had cheated on me for an entire year of our relationship and rumors had only been around for 6 months.. I only found out 3 days ago and broke up with him the very next morning after having not slept at all... I tried to ignore the rumors in the beginning but I had this gut feeling and I hate that I was right.. I hate it. I hate him and I hate that I love him... wait I started humming those words to a tune and had a thought in my head " I hate you I love you I hate that I love you" I do I hate that even though he cheated on me I still love him. I don't want to go back to him but love isn't just something you can shut of if you truly mean it... he didn't. I stand up, walking to my bag and grabbing my lyric book out of it. I write down what I had just thought of and then put it back in my bag. I picked up my back and grabbed my keys and immediately headed out of the door. If I don't run with what I just came up with I'm going to go back into crying and I really need a distraction and something to make me feel a little better and writing music does that for me. Once I got to my car I turned on my Bluetooth and picked out some music to listen to on the way to the studio. I choose a new song by Harry styles calling falling. It was beautifully written and he's an amazing artist. When I got to the studio which was about 10 minutes from my home I practically ran to my studio room. I went straight over to the piano and started playing what I had thought up in my head at my house and on the way here "feeling used but I'm still missing you" that's true,he used me, broke me but I still miss him and I miss everything. " and I can't see the end of this just wanna feel your kiss against my lips" I can't help but think about the fact I haven't spoken to him in two days.. two days longer then we would ever go without talking in the beginning, I miss the beginning. "And now all this time is passing by and I still can't seem to tell you why" why it hurts me to see you and to see you and to not see you "it hurts me every time I see you, realize how much I need you" and that leads to the chorus" I hate you I love you I hate that I love you" I wish I didn't care as much, I wish I could put myself above that "don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you" this just makes me think about how much I hate him. How much it sucks that I still love him "I hate you I love you I hate that I want you" it angered me and makes me fall apart that he chose her over me.. I can't believe he cheated on me with Selena Gomez.
(obviously this didn't happen in real like but for the sake of my story it did!)
" you want her you need her and I'll never be her" I think about how I haven't slept in two days, I think about our daily morning coffee runs that I have done by myself for the past two days, I have barely ate In two days. " I hate you I love you I hate that I love you, don't want to but I can't put nobody else about you" I repeat it " I hate you I love you I hate that I want you" " you want her you need her and I'll never be her"
(Also I know this is gnashes song but for now I'm only adding parts of his part and saying it's hers because it fits my my story!)
I think about that fact that we were engaged, he fucking cheated on me for a year and asked me to marry him halfway through.. That breaks my heart...
"Wedding bells were just alarms, caution tape around my heart" he said he would never cheat on me "you ever what we could've been, you said you wouldn't and you fucking did" they can censor that later when this is final draft. "When love and trust are gone, I guess this is moving on" I think about that fact that I did so much for him and he repaid me with this "everyone I do right does me wrong so every lonely night I sing this song" going straight back into the chorus "I hate you I love you I hate that I love you don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you" " I hate you I love you I hate that I want you, " you want her you need her and I'll never be her" thinking about those messages... one comes to mind where he told her he watches her like she's the only girl he's ever seen... it hurts " all alone I watch you watch her like, like she's the only girl you've ever seen" I think about the fact that he never cared, he never truly cared "you don't care, you never did, you don't give a damn about me" repeating those lyrics " yeah, all alone I watch you watch her like, she is the only thing you've ever seen" I think about the fact that he didn't even try to apologize to me when I confronted him. He didn't care. He acted arrogant and like he wasn't sorry. It's killing me "how is it you never notice , that you are slowly killing me?" I break it off as a slight question. Right back into the chorus " I hate you I love you I hate that I love you", don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you" " I hate you I love you I hate that I want you, you want her you need her and I'll never be her"I decide that is the end of the song and I sit there for a minute just feeling all of it. Feeling the anger, the pain, all of it. I want to keep going because it feels amazing to be writing for the first time in days but for the first time in two days I'm hungry. It's part of me, If I can't write or sing it's like a piece of me is missing. I grew up listening to music and writing my own. Singing and songwriting had been a huge place in my life since I was born. I decide to leave the studio and head to my house to make dinner.

———————————————————
I'm sorry it's short! I just wanted to get a start out there to see what people think! I'm going to continue the story and post weekly updates! Maybe more if I have the time!