three

〔year 4—chapter 3〕

...
year 4—chapter 3

"who?" dad whispered to harry.

"i don't know." harry confessed. i heard hermione breathing shakily so i gripped her arm tighter in hope of comforting her, she shot me a weak smile.

"i didn't see his face." he finished as we all looked up at the sky.

...

"anything from the trolly!" i heard a woman yell from down the aisle.

"here get some a chocolate frog." i whispered to harry handing him a few galleons as he nodded.

"anything from the trolley dears?" the old woman asked with a smile peaking her head into our compartment.

"3 drew balls and a licorice wand." ron told her as him and harry got up. i wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. ron came back in but harry was just standing there.

"has he got my chocolate frog?" i asked ron, he shrugged at my question. i stood up a little to see what was taking him so long just to see him basically making heart eyes at a fifth year girl, cho chang i believe her name was.

"anything sweet for you dear?" the lady asked harry.

"oh no i'm not hungry, thank you." harry replied with a smile whilst shoving my galleons into his pocket. i scoffed and rolled my eyes as i sat down. no not only because i didn't get my chocolate frog.

"what?" ron asked me with a raised eyebrow. i shook my head at his question. harry then sat back down next to me with a smile on his face causing me to roll my eyes and look out the window.

"this is horrible." hermione started saying across from me making me look up.

"how could the ministry not know who conjured it?" she scoffed.

"wasn't there any security or-" she then got cut off by ron who was talking with his mouth full of food.

"happened right under their noses." was all i could understand. i looked back out the window.

"it's hurting again isn't it?" hermione asked harry, catching my attention.

"your scar." she finished. i looked at harry seeing him quickly move his hand from his scar.

"i'm fine." he said with a small smile. i rolled my eyes and turned my head towards him.

"you know sirius will want to hear about this, what you saw at the world cup." i told him.