six

〔year 4—chapter 6〕

...
year 4—chapter 6

who would've known the flash of a camera would half blind me? fun i know.

"what a charismatic quartet." a blonde lady in an awful looking dress who wore glasses spoke up. yup i'm not here i guess.

"hello." she said in a sickeningly sweet tone trying to hold her fake smile as she walked to us.

"i'm rita skeeter, i write for the daily prophet." she said whilst shaking each of our hands.

"but of course you know that don't you?" she rhetorically asked with a cocky smirk and tone causing me to subtly roll my eyes.

"it's you we don't know." she finished taking a subtle look over the five of us. she then chuckles slightly.

"your the juicy news." she added as she walked up to us again.

"what quirks lurks beneath those rosy cheeks." she started again as she carcasses fluers cheek and then slapped it causing me to flinch slightly.

"what mysteries do the muscles mask?" she once again rhetorically asked as she walked over to cedric.

"does courage lie beneath those curls?"

"in conclusion what makes a champion... tick!" she said overly excited as she somehow put her arms on cedric harry and i's shoulders.

"me myself and i want to know. and, of course, my rabid readers."

"now may i ask who you are?" she asked whilst looking at me.

"ah, right, i'm y/n weasley, i'm here with harry." i replied with a small smile trying to stay polite.

"i see, your his girlfriend." she stated more than she questioned.

"um no ma'am-" she then cut me off causing me to let out a frustrated sigh.

"how adorable." she said with yet another fake smile causing cedric to look over at me with an amused look on his face.

"now who would like to share?" she asked looking at the four others.

"we shall start with the youngest." she started as she gripped both harry and i's arm causing harry to look over at me with wide eyes.

"lovely." she finished as she dragged us away.

...