Chapter 8- The Blind Bandit

"It's pricey," Sokka debates. "But I really do like it,"

"Then you should get it," I said picking out a pair of katana swords. "You deserve something nice."

"I do don't? But no. It's too expensive. I shouldn't."

"All right. Then don't." I say swinging the katana.

Aang and Katara walked away while I was left with Sokka.

"You know what? I'm gonna get." Sokka says, picking up the bag.

We purchased our items and met Katara and Aang.

"He's not the one." Aang sadly says, coming back from earthbending academy.

"I think The Boulder is gonna win back the belt at earth rumble," says two teenagers coming from the academy. "He's gonna have to fight his way through the best earthbenders in the world to even get a shot at the champ."

"Excuse me," Aang says running over to the two teens. "But where is this earthbending tournament exactly?"

"It's on the Island of noneoya- none O' ya business," says one of the teens as they both walked away laughing.

"Ha! Ha!" Sokka laughs. "Oh I got to remember that one."

I grab my arrows. "I'll take care of this,"

"I'm coming." Katara says grabbing my wrist as we run to the boys.

"Hey, strong guys," I yell. "Wait up."

Katara waterbends one of the boys freezing him to the wall. While I threw my arrows at the other boy, clinging his clothes to the wall, making him unable to move.

"You ready to find an earthbending teacher?" Katara asks once we return back to the boys.

"Because we're going to the earth rumble 6." I excitedly say.

"How'd you get them to tell you?" Aang asks.

"Oh, a girl has her ways." Katara giggles, as she gives me a low high five.

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

"Hey, front row seats. I wonder why no one else is sitting here," Aang says as we all sat down.

A large boulder came hurling towards us. "I guess that's why."

We all turn our gaze to the crowd who cheers loudly as a man begins to speak from the center of the arena.

"Welcome to earth rumble 6! I am your host, Xin Fu."

Katara sighs. "This is just gonna be a bunch of guys chucking rocks at each other, isn't it?"

Sokka grins. "That's what I paid for."

"The rules are simple," Xin Fu explains. "Just knock the other guy out of the ring and you win."

The bell rings as round one is about to begin. "The Boulder versus the Big Bad Hippo!"

"Listen up, Hippo. You may be big, but you ain't bad. The Boulder's gonna win this in a land slide."

Uh, is he talking in third person?

The Boulder ended up winning that round. Surprisingly.

"How about The Boulder," Katara suggests to Aang once round one was over. "He's got some good moves."

"I don't know. Bumi said I need a teacher who listens to the earth. He's just listening to his big muscles," Aang turns to Sokka. "What do you think Sokka?"

"HA! HA! WHOO!"

For pretty much every match, The Boulder won.