-:- chapter 23 -:- trackers -:-

"oh would you stop bouncing your leg like that its giving me a headache." Carl said to Ace as we sit on the couch.

"I can't help it I'm nervous, you would be two if you were meeting the most powerful and ruthless mafia leader in the world." Ace replied. And I internally sigh, he still wont talk to me but seemed fine talking to anyone else. Even had a conversation with Lorenzo about god knows what but still wont even look me in the eye.

Then the door slams open and there stands Dom with an angry look on his face until he sees me "PAPA!!!!!!"I yell and run and jump into his arms, hugging him close as he spins me around with a massive smile on his face.

"mi hija" he chuckled setting me down on he floor "are you okay? did you get hurt?"

"no I'm fine but my friends there not and we need to find them fast." He nods and I turn to Brayden, Ace and Cammy "Dom this is Brayden Miller leader of the silver bullets" Brayden steps forward with a hard look on his face and shakes Dom's hand. "his right hand men Ace Hall, his sister was one that was taken" I hesitantly look over to my brother than back to Dom "and lastly this is Cameron my... well Dom this is my brother."

Cameron gulps before stepping forward to shake Dom's hand but Dom grabbed his hand and then with his other hand grabbed Cammy's shoulder and looked him straight in the eye with his mafia face on (one damn scary look) "if you ever leave her or hurt her ever again in will kill you in the most painful way possible."

Again Cam gulped but his face morphed into one of guilt "never again sir. She is my sister, my twin and my other half."

My phone pinged and I looked down to see a text from Des saying he's got a location, and my heart starts racing. "ok people we are going to have to cut these introductions short because Des just texted and we need to leave now." Look over to Ace who had a hopeful look on his face "you guys follow our car well meet at the base." They all nod we head out to the cars.

I didn't really feel like talking to anyone so I quickly jumped on my bike and sped of leaving the others to follow Dom's car.

Time skip – at the warehouse

"DES!" I yelled as soon as soon I was off my bike "DES WERE THE HEEL ARE YOU."

"calm down women I'm right here" he said holding his arms out like he just presented something amazing.

"not in the mood man just tell me what you got" I kept walking and not stopping until I was in the information room. A room with all these computers and some other high tech stuff that I know fuck all about.

The others turn up just as Des starts to explain what's going on.

"alright so the tech teem were finally able to activate the trackers you put on the girls and we have a 3 block radius of were they could be, all we need to do now is prep a team and figure out their exact location."

"Can y-" when I looked up I found the three boys looking at me with 'what the fuck' faces "what?"

"you put a tracker in my sister!" Ace said raising his voice. Oh that's what those faces were about.

"No that would be weird. I had a tracker in that necklace I gave her and in the earrings I gave Kyah so in case anything happened" yeah ok now I hear it. Putting trackers on your friends without them knowing is probably a little creepy.

"Wait did you put trackers on us." Cameron speaks up looking down at shirt as if looking for a tracker that may or may not be there.

"No I figured out pretty fast who you guys were and knew you could take care of yourselves but I'm paranoid and saw that Emma didn't know and Kyah hasn't finished all her training yet so yeah."

"Okay Des please pull up the area on the map?" Dom asked in a calm but firm tone that demanded respect, like always.

When the map pops up on the screen I immediately know where they are being held "there right in the centre it's the only place fit for this kind of thing, it's secluded not on the main roads and big enough for a whole gang." I point to the building smack bang in the middle and Dom smiles at me.

He taught me everything I know and I know it makes him proud when I actually use those skills.

"teams ready to go, waiting for your orders, Death Angel."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - so I decided to make these next few chapters so i could update more. 
only 4 more chapters to go!!!!!!

please, please, please vote, follow and share. 

words - 818