Chapter Two - News that broke my heart.

I have been sitting on my porch the same exact place where I said bye to my father and the same exact place where the told me the horrible news. I felt has if my heart was shattered to pieces just thinking of the memory of what took place those dates. A wind began to pick up and I noticed that it began to rain, I really didn't seem to care, just imagining my father walking away from me and boarding that bus. I began to think about the man that was looking at me the day of the news, and why was he looking at me so worried but happy. I was picking at my nails when I noticed a car park up in the driveway. My heart picked up its beating while I looked at the car hoping it wasn't someone trying to speak to my mother again. The car was black and very fancy, the car had parked but no one walked out so I looked down at the floor again but when I looked up to see the car the face that was looking at me startled me. 

"Why are you sitting on the floor?"

It was Chris, a very tall man who looked very familier and a woman. I stood up quickly and brushed off the dirt off my butt, how embrassed did I feel that they had found me sitting on my porch, I wasn't planning on seeming him today though. My mother walked out and the man's eyes grew at her stomach 

"Wow, he's growing in progress" he's voice was deep and it kind of scared me. I walked in with my mother and so did the woman. Leaving both Chris and I outside. He looked at me and smiled. I probably blushed cause I heard him laugh. He had been in my mind since I woke up but I feel as if he felt I'm emotionally damaged from what I had told him about my father and all. Chris greeted me like a gentlemen, I just did the usual greetings 

"Hey" 

He let out a small laugh and looked at his feet 

"I didn't know you was coming today" 

"I thought I told you I was coming to speak to you" 

I just rolled my eyes at that moment, he told me that about a week ago, I kept wishing he would show up but he never did. 

"You told me that a week ago" 

"sorry about that, stuff come up to the moment" 

The front door opened and the man walked out and I couldn't even believe how angry he looked, he told us both to come in, and we walked inside to find my mother sitting down with her head down. The two stepsisters were sitting next to her, and I could see Stephanie watching from upstairs. I saw Chris speaking to the man really angry and the woman speaking my mother like if she was about to fling my mother across the room. I did not understand what was happening, everyone looked angry. The man walked over to the woman and pulled her quickly that I most have been dreaming that I just saw him grab her and next thing she was sitting across the room. He sat down and called Stephanie to come down. Stephanie walked slowly down the stairs and ran behind me. Chris sat, so it was only Stephanie and I standing up. 

He began to speak  "Amy, my name is Chester, this is my wife Lisa, and you have already met my son Christopher, we are here for a plan that your mother decided to do 10 years ago" I looked straight at my mother but my mother had her head in her hands.

"What was the plan if I may ask" I asked this with a small low voice to make sure I didn't sound angry or concerned. 

"Well, the plan stricly states, that, a single mother to two daughters has just lost her only husband. and would love to find someone to take the saddness away. for this my family had found her a great man that has been giving her children and lots of love, for the past 10 years." 

When he said this my heart had just shattered as if it was being put together but it shattered to pieces again and the little working men got angry. I couldn't believe that my mother had been having intercourse under a contract. These 2 girls that are so called my step sisters landed to her womb by a man that these people had given to her. 

"What else was the plan?" I was shocked to have heard Stephanie say that from behind me 

"Well, states here in this contract, that Richard Orton would be happily handed to his new wife's hands if she excepts to trade us something or someone. And Kilan Gretori has simply put here, 10 years ago the statement, that you miss would read to your self" 

He handed me the paper and my eyes grew to the statement that I was reading, it simply stated 

"I Kailan Gretori, trade my daughter Amy Henson to the Toran Family for the love of my life Richard Orton" 

I couldn't believe she had did such a thing, I could feel my heart burning and tears coming down my cheek, my own mother traded her first daughter to get a man who had handed her 3 children but that wasn't even good enough, she had made it clear before that my father was her first love. I feel used and hurt as if someone had hit me plenty of times with a hammer. Chris was staring at me now and so was his father. Stephanie whispered to me 

"What does it say?" 

I got so angry "HOW CAN YOU TRADE ME FOR A MAN MOM!" 

She looked up surpised as so did everyone else "I was heartbroken Amy, I did a mistake that night" 

"But you made it clear, you said you would trade me" 

"I had no other choice" 

"MOM!, Thing or person, we have plenty of things you could trade" 

"They wanted something useful" 

"GIVE THEM MY PLASMA! BUT NOT ME! Not me mommy" I said the ending part so slow that tears came to my eyes, I remembered again my dad's smile 

"honey, I was caught in the moment, he brought love to me again" 

"it wasn't my fault he died mom, it wasn't" 

She just nodded to say she knew, and tears ran down my face as I watched her place her hands on her tummy, I almost screamed until I felt a quick hug come in, I was shocked by the motion that I just stood there. My emotions all calmed down and I felt better. I completed the hug and into my nose came the exact smell of Chris the same day he hugged me when I cried about my father. His breath on my neck made me shiver. I pulled out the hug to see him looking at me with those gorgeous eyes. 

"Amy, you were given to me" 

My eyes were now big and looked straight to his father who was smiling so big

"it's true, your mother had traded you, but at that time you were young, so we decided you get a perfect age, now your 16."

Chris was staring at me with a smirk while my mother looked at us with tears in her eyes. I wouldn't even know why she felt said, when she traded me when I was only 6 years old she filled a contract to have her 6 year old daughter taken from her and given to a family as their, uh as their, as their property. 

"Yes Amy." 

"What?" 

"You're my Property now."