Chapter Four - Meeting The Royal Family

It's been hours since we've been driving, I could still hear Stephanie's last words in my head 

He's not here, daddy's not here Amy. 

I knew it hurt her that I left her there all alone. I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes slowly, I was on a bed in a dark room. I gasped as if someone was attacking me and I needed to get free. I climbed off the bed and walked over to a wall that pretty much took a very long way to get to one. I found a switched and gasped again when I saw the room I was in. It was a prison room, it was a very big pretty fancy room. The floor was covered in a while carpet but the actual for was as gold as ever, the walls had lovely painting and there was a chandalir on the ceiling, and the bed that I was sleeping on was so big and beautiul, it had purple fluffy pillows and everything was so pretty in this room. 

I was just about to go back to sleep but then suddenly I heard a small knock on my door. Quickly memories of Stephanie came to my mind, Stephanie had made the small knock to tell me that it was her. I opened the door slowly and saw a short chubby mature lady standing there. She smiled and looked at me but then her smile disappeared when she looked at my face. 

"Good afternoon Amy Henson" 

"Uuh, Hello" 

"Prince Christopher has sent me here to get you ready" 

"Prince Christopher? You mean Chris" 

"Well he has told me that you call him Chris, but Prince Christopher." 

Chris was a prince, how come nobody told me. I was traded to a royal family but did I know? Nope, because nobody had told me. I was so in thought that I didn't notice that the lady was just looking done. 

"Oh I am so sorry, you may come in." 

She nodded and replyed "I am your personal servert Mitchelle" 

"Nice to meet you Mitchell. I am Amy, you already know that." 

Mitchelle had opened a door that made my eyes fall out, it was double door and it lead to a huge closet. I walked over and saw pink walls with fur, earrings in their own section, heels, dresses, shirts, jeans, sneakers, make up on their own wall and a huge mirror. I couldn't believe that Chris had given me this all to me. 

"Yes, soon to be Princess Amy. We've been waiting for you." 

"Is this all mine?" 

She laughed "of course" 

I sat on my bed waiting for her to walk out. She walked out with a purple dress and purple heels. She also threw on top a black bra/pantie set. 

"You may go shower and i would be here to help you dress" 

"Um, where's the bathroom?"

She pointed to a plain door that had an angel hanging from it. I heard Mitchelle laugh a little, kind of I would've have guessed that the only door that was just plain could have been the bathroom. I opened the door and gasped at the beautiful bathroom. There was a hot tub and a shower, the curtins were purple with silver and it was decoreted fluffy. I felt has if Chris knew me, because I really enjoyed fluffy things. I closed the door behind me and did eeny meeny miny moe to which I would use. It landed on the shower and I hopped in to take a shower, once I felt the water running over my body, I felt as if I was in wonderland. I got out and wrapped a towel around me and walked out. Mitchelle was standing there and pulled me to get dressed. When I was done, she looked at me. 

"Prince Christopher had made clear orders that I shall let you brush your hair and put your own make up, but I shall ascort you to where you would go today"