Chapter 32

ARTHUR

I watched my sleeping figure wife beside me, bare chest. I stroked her hair gently, not wanting to wake her up. My smile never left my face after last night.

She lost her virginity to me. My only wife had her first time with me. I was overjoyed with the fact.

And I couldn't sleep, not after experiencing something that added my favorite thing to have and to do. I reminisced the event in the back of my mind, how she made me feel good even when she didn't even try.

I loved how she moaned my name over and over again when I made her feel good. I loved how she felt against me. I loved how she sounded when she came. I loved how breathtaking she looked underneath me. And I definitely loved how good our love making was.

I knew it was not my first time, but it felt like one, because having it with Thea was different with any other women I had in the past. And I loved it. I loved the feeling of it. I loved the feeling of being able to make her feel loved, to show her how much I adored my wife.

As I admired my sleeping figure wife beside me, I couldn't help but felt incredibly lucky to have her as my wife. It took me months to realize it, but I was glad I did now. For once, I was glad that she didn't make it to our wedding 4 years ago. I was glad that I got to marry Thea instead. Never would have I thought that having my heart broken 4 years ago would lead me into having even more happiness with another woman, whom I proudly called my wife.

My mother was right when she told me "When life takes away your happiness, life will also give you more happiness.". Those were my mother's promise to me when she watched his only son's life torn apart the moment her supposed-to-be daughter in law never made it to the altar.

And I was forever grateful that it happened, no matter how heartbroken I was.

*

THEA

I felt like crying, no, I was crying. I couldn't believe we did it last night.

My first time

I finally had my first time. And it felt.. amazing.

When I woke up, the first thing I noticed was both me and Arthur were completely naked, making me realize what we had just done last night. Panicking, I ran into the bathroom, not caring that my sudden movement woke him up. I had no idea why I panicked. It was not that I regretted it, but I was just overwhelmed that we finally did it.

I actually had my first time, and it was with my husband.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I looked a mess. I gaped as I saw those love bites all over my neck, down to my chest. I touched them and blushed as I reminisced the event last night. How he made me feel loved, how he made me feel so good that I craved more.

"Thea, are you okay?" Arthur asked behind the bathroom door.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands but my eyes were still red. "I'm fine, I'm.. I'm having a shower."

Arthur couldn't see me like this. He would misunderstand it as my form of regret of what we did last night.

The door was opened and before I realized it, Arthur walked in with a worry look.

I forgot to lock the fricking door!

"Were you crying?" He asked once he saw my red eyes. He approached me, searching for my face. "What's wrong?"

I started to panic. "I was not, Arthur, I swear nothing's wrong."

He cupped my face in his hands. "Hey, deep breath."