Chapter 36: First Time Together (NSFW)

Third Person POV —

The couple walked into their cottage together. Hand in hand, staring at one another. Hot blushes radiating from their bodies. Rubbing shoulders with each other. Gundham withdrawing his hand from hers. Pacing himself over to the Devas' cage. Tugging his thick black jacket off over the cage.

"If we are going to do anything. I'd rather have the Devas not see." Gundham suggested, his back still facing Sonia. Staring down at the covered cage. Sonia sneaking onto the bed, positioning herself for him. Her legs slightly spread. Gundham turning around. A devilish crooked grin forming on his face accompanied by a flushed ruby red. Slowly stepping to Sonia, bending himself over to her. She giggles, grabbing onto his black turtleneck collar. Pulling him in for a kiss. She sprawled out body-hugging onto his. Their warming cheeks brushing against each other, Sonia traveling her hand up to the back of Gundham's head. Pushing their lips deeper together. Releasing themselves momentarily, gasping for air, diving back into each other. Gundham's legs entering in between Sonia's thighs. Her thighs tightly holding onto Gundham's, grinding her hips against it as they kissed. Suddenly Gundham widened his eyes, gazing down at his pants. Realization hitting into the two as Sonia stared down at the bulge in his pants.

"Is that your 5th Deva down there?" Sonia winked, her hand venturing down Gundham's chest to his waist and then in between his hips. Caressing bulge, it grew to her touch.

"S-Sonia," Gundham breathed as her touching increased, teasing the sides of him, rubbing its tip from the fabric of his jeans. Gundham's hands sliding onto Sonia's hips, traveling up to her chest. His fingers fondling her clothed breasts. The fabric of her dress folding on top of itself from his grasp. Sonia's rubbing enhancing as he massaged her chest. Heavy breaths and light moans escaping from both their lips. Until Gundham couldn't handle it. He wrapped his hands around Sonia, pulling her up. His fingers searching for the zipper at the back of her dress which was hidden under lacing and fabrics. Pulling it down to be stuck into the flows of her dress. "This garment-" Gundham grunted, prying the zipper apart. Sonia shivers as the cold metal splits, tauntingly trailing down her back, "is most certainly stubborn." Every inch of Sonia's body was exposed to Gundham's. Every touch made was felt by her. The wrappings on his arm coarse against Sonia's smooth skin. The only coverings left on were her bra and panties. Both part of a red, laced trimmings matching set, tight snug to her. The ends of her panty fabric dampened in wetness. Gundham trailing his hands to the ends of her bra, unclipping the back. Sonia giggled, sliding the straps off her shoulders. Tossing it to the side. Gundham stood in star stuck to Sonia. He admired the rounded curves of her breasts, eye candy to his body and eyes. He dived back into her, Sonia yelping in excitement. Cupping her chest as he kissed Sonia's tender neck. His lips traveling down the skin of her collarbone, to the top of her bust. His thumb pressing against her nipples, joining to his index finger, pinching them as his kissing delve deeper. Until his lips matched to her sensitive nipples, suckling on them. His tongue-twisting and turning. Sonia moaned to his tongue-play, grabbing his dick-print harder. Jerking it within Gundham's pants.

"G-Gundham," Sonia moaned, her chin raised high, Gundham's hair strands tickling her neck. He chuckled to her whimpers, pinching and suckling more, salvia dripping down the ends of her breasts. His hips grinding against her hand. He pushed her further onto the bed. His nose sliding in between her breasts, down her belly button. Until the tip of his nose hit the lining of her panties. A damp spot moistening in Sonia being soaked by the fabrics of her lacy panties. Gundham gliding his finger in between the lips covered by the thin sheet of fabric. The wet spot increasing as he pushed against it. Sonia's thighs tensing as he tended to her. Gundham stopping, Sonia's breathing increasing as she desired for his touch. Signing a high hum to him for more. He glared up at Sonia's blushing face. His hands crept up her thighs, lowering his chin to her knee. Tugging off her stockings slowly. Leaving them to where Sonia tossed the bra. Until she was left with only her panties. Gundham traced his fingertips on the red-string lacing of the border. Looping his fingers under them, gently pulling them down. The fabrics rolling over its self as it fell down from her legs. Every part of Sonia laid out onto Gundham's eyes. He spread her legs open and pushing them under his arms. He bit his lip as he split the barrier between him and Sonia's deepest of places. Her coaxing liquids sticking to his fingers as he slid his finger in between her area. Traveling up to her hard, sensitive clit. Teasing it, rubbing it in circles. Sonia lifting her legs to the pleasure entering into her body. Moans and yells for Gundham leaving her throat in satisfaction. Dripping with her wetness. Gundham tugging her hood back to get every surface of her pussy. Drifting his mouth over to her clit, gifting it open-mouthed kisses and licks. His textured tongue pressing and tickling onto her. Spit mixing with her creamy lubricant. "M-move more left," Sonia commanded to him with a whimper. Doing as she said, Gundham shifted his tongue to the left, licking it in quick, short strokes. Sonia moaned louder to his lickings, her thighs squeezing around his chest. "G-Gundham~! I'm- I'm going to-" Sonia moaned out, her clit twitching rapidly, toes curling, the opening of her canal oozing with more slick liquids. Her whole body twitching madly. His name called out from her lips more. Her legs dropping down, a thin mist of sweat under her knees. Her eyes gazing up at her eyebrows, hands placed on her chest.