Chapter 27

I feel a gentle tap on my arm. Noticing that someone was trying to wake me up, I open my eyes to see my three eldest brothers standing there.

"Good morning." I say as I sit up on the couch.

Enzo laughs. "You do realize that it is 3:00pm, right?"

"Of course I do. It was just a joke, though I did get a good sleep in."

"Well, sorry for waking you up, but Nico thought that you might be interested in seeing how we train." My eyes light up when I hear Savio say that. I turn and meet Nic's eyes, which have a mischievous glint in them.

"That sounds fun. I would love to see how you guys fight."

"I'm a little surprised by how excited you are. But then again, you do have some fighting abilities so I really shouldn't be." said Savio.

I was confused for a second and thought that they knew about the fight club, but then remembered how Matteo took a video of me working out. 

"Yeah, I'm not really the type of girl that enjoys makeup and shopping. I'm more of the type that is a big fan of cars and fighting and stuff like that."

"To be honest, that makes it a lot easier for us. We don't know anything about that stuff, but we do know cars and fighting. What is your dream car?" Nic asked.

"A Grigio Silverstone Metallic Ferrari California T with V8 Twin Turbo and 553HP."

All their jaws drop, like they are shocked that I was actually specific. For me, instead of diamonds being my best friend, cars are, though I don't own any. 

"Damn. Well maybe when you can actually drive, then I will buy that for you." Enzo said.

"Well, can you as least let me work for it if you do? I want to feel like I earned it, not that I was given it for doing nothing." I said. To be honest, I hate being given things because I always felt like it was either a pity gift or a gift to keep me quiet. My 'parents' would give me like ten dollars to keep my mouth shut.

"Deal. Besides, I find that admirable that you want to work for it. When I got your other brothers a car, they just accepted it without so much as a thank you."

"At least Nico and I bought our own car with our own money." said Savio and Nico nodded.

"True, but the same can't be said for our younger brothers." We all laugh at Enzo's comment.

"Are you ready to go? I kind of want to kick Savio's ass." said Nico, causing us to laugh harder. Once we calm down, we make our way to the training room.

There were a couple of the gang member, including Hunter, training as well. Apparently, their training is like the fight club, only they get to choose who to go against. Right now, Hunter was fighting this guy with dirty blond hair. He was winning at the moment, but I was focusing more on his moves, noticing that he had quite a few tells. He would turn his hips before punching and his eyes would always move to the area he was about to hit. It's funny how they are really good fighters, but have tells that no one even thinks to look for. 

Hunter makes the final punch and is declared the winner. "Who's next? He asked.

No one says anything so I decide too. "May I go?"

Enzo and Savio look at me like I am crazy, but Nic knows I can handle it. "Let her do it." Said Nico.

"Are you crazy? She will literally be murdered." Enzo yelled.

"She will be fine. Trust me, she can fight."

"How do you know that?"Savio said.

"I have my ways. Just let her do it and if she is about to get seriously hurt, we will stop it." After arguing for another couple of minutes, they reluctantly let me go, standing right on the sidelines just incase something were to happen.