15- Niall

❤️ 987,056 niallhoran: rehearsal vibes! Tour starts in 2 days! You ready? ———————————————————————————1Dlover: so excited, but you and @grace_j16 need to get together!

❤️ 987,056
niallhoran: rehearsal vibes! Tour starts in 2 days! You ready?
———————————————————————————
1Dlover: so excited, but you and @grace_j16 need to get together!

Tommo_horan: can't wait to have you come to my city! Also, I totally agree with @1Dlover about you and Grace!

Niallslover: why one earth would Niall want to be with some teacher who doesn't even live in the same country as him?! Ridiculous!

Horan_tommo: @niallslover he does have a place in the US
niallhoran liked this comment

J_tommo12: enjoy your tour! You're gonna have a blast!

Niallhoran: @j_tommo12 thank you! I will definitely have a blast! Btw...tell @grace_j16 to respond to my text! It's important!

1Dhero: omg! I love how Niall is interacting with Grace's best friend! These are the subtle hints people!

1Dlover: oooo what's so important Niall?!

Niallhoran: @1Dlover need help picking out what clothes to pack for my off days and road days :)

Horanswife: ^ okay that is honestly so cute!
niallhoran and grace_j16 liked this comment
———————————————————————————
Do you guys think Grace and Niall will get together soon and make it official?! Thanks for reading!
~ Grace :)