48- Phone Call

Niall

Grace

Grace...please listen to me. That photo looks bad, but I swear it wasn't. 

ok...so then why was she walking so close to you? 

Because I told her that she could hold on to me...she was really wasted. 

Ok...but that doesn't tell me about you...

Baby, I was not drunk. Yes I did have a few drinks, but Shawn was with me all night. He knows the truth. I was just helping her to her car and then went back inside with Shawn. 

You promise me?

Baby, I would never hurt you or do anything to jeopardize our relationship. You are the only person that I have been with that loves me for me and not for my money. You make me have a sense of normal again....I love you. I have one more show left....let me take you to dinner to make up for what it looked like. 

that sounds nice, but I thought your final shows were in Florida?

I changed my last two shows to DC so that I could be close to you when it was finished...I wanted to see you ASAP after tour was finished...

oh sweetheart! that is the sweetest thing ever! I love you. 

I love you too baby. I'm sorry for what the paps made it seem. It honestly was not like that. I promise. 

I know baby. So when is this dinner happening? 

My last show is tomorrow night sooooo lets say tomorrow night around 9ish? 

Sounds good! See you then baby!