4 [Rewritten]

A/N: I have been trying to find a reincarnated Grell story but the only one close to it was a harry potter is Grell which is quite good but is not finished so I have decide to do my own story.

P.s. I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men including undertaker.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Another five years had passed since Grell had been reborn, and he was now eighteen. Barely anything interesting had happened in the last five years.

Grell attended the wedding of William and his fiance, now wife, Elizabeth. Grell had to admit that William had lucked out of his choice of fiance, Elizabeth was actually a nice woman when compared to the other noble woman.

Speaking of fiance's, Grell and Maria's engagement was broken. He would never admit it out loud but Grell threw a small party in his room, after hearing about his broken engagement. It happened rather recently so Grell didn't have a new fiance, yet.

The broken engagement was due to the huge scandals that were happening to the Viscount Brown family. Rumours were circulating about Viscount Marcus and his several affairs with woman. But before any action could be taken against Marcus, he died in an accident.

Suspicion was put onto the Viscountess, especially when she remarried a month after his death. However, the lack of evidence meant that nothing could be done.

Whilst the engagement was still in place, Maria had visited Grell at the manor. At first, she acted like a decent human being but as time went by, she became more overbearing and possessive. It got so bad that Maria was threatening to do something about William. Honestly, Maria reminded Grell of the Yandere Queen, Yuno Gasai.

*****

"Grell," said William as he sat on a chair in the games room of the Sutcliff manor. Grell looked up from the plate in his lap, placing the spoon down to pay attention to William. "Stop eating so much cheesecake it's bad for your health."

Grell playfully rolled his eyes and replied. "But it's so nice," Grell picked the spoon back up and continued to eat the cheesecake.

"You'll get fat if you keep on eating it," commented William.

"How dare you call me fat, William," huffed Grell, flicking a bit of cheesecake at William, who dodge it. "You wouldn't call Elizabeth fat!"

"Thats because I'm more afraid of her than you, Grell," said William with a pleasant smile, thinking about his wife. He then coughed to change the subject. "Anyways, I heard that your engagemant between you and Maria has ended."

"Praise the Lord," muttered Grell, mentally coming up with a plan to visit the church. William rolled his eyes at his friend. "See I'm very lucky."

"I guess you are," hummed William. "But you should be careful, Grell. I wouldn't want you to do anything stupid."

"Me? Do something stupid?" Mocked Grell.

"Do I have to answer that?" Questioned William, unimpressed by Grells behaviour. Grell finished eating his cheesecake, and used his right hand to lift his drink from the table.

"How are you and Elizabeth," said Grell, slightly raising his eyebrows and giving a suggestive look.

"My love life is none of your business, Grell," warned William as he took a sip from his drink.