three

adabelle

Harry's approach was enticing, he had this way of speaking to people as if they were the only one's to have step onto the planet. Which is why I couldn't stray away from his offer, the pure curiosity of his intentions was eating me alive.

"You have a lovely place." Harry ambled around attentively observing each picture and decorations lined along the walls.

"Uh thanks, I'll tell my mother,"I grimace a bit from the lack of confidence in my tone.

Surely my mother would have my head by midnight if she found out. The sweat of anxiety began to bead down my body as I realized I had made a grave mistake, however my sudden epiphany was interrupted by the hum from the base of Harry's throat as he held a photo frame in hand. I slowly strolled over to stand beside him view the old photograph of me when I was about thirteen.

"You use to cheer?" He questioned with a raise of one brow and a ghost of a grin threatening his lips.

"Yeah it was a hobby of mine when I was younger, but my mom said it interfered with my studies too much," I shrug it off with a small scoff knowing that my dream of being on a cheer team had died long ago.

"Fûck her, you should do whatever you please," he scoffed in disgust right alongside of me as he shook his head and gently set down the frame in it's original spot on the ottoman coffee table.

I was astounded by his declaration. He didn't even know her and he was so quick to judge, nonetheless the feel of gilded butterflies floating along my stomach was not failed to be noticed by me. If only I was able to achieve things outside of her own guidelines as a parent.

"So you're flexible?" Harry turned to face me with crossed arms, his inked arms bulged out of the straining magenta silk shirt.

"What?" I blinked, completely mesmerized by the muscle.

"You know, flexible?" He chuckled lowly, his grin made his eyes lighten and his dimples deepen.

"I guess?" I nearly squeak out as I scoot out of the close proximity.He only hummed again.

"So what do you want to do, Harry?" I divert his attention by sitting down on the cream colored couch to get comfortable.

"I like the sound of my name trickling out of your lips," his intense stare hardened as he didn't move to where I patted the seat beside me. A blush rose across my face as I broke our stare, bashfully shying away into my knees.

"We could watch a movie," I quickly changed the subject by getting up and grabbing a stack of Blu-Rays that I already had out on the TV stand.

"Sounds good," he coughed roughly into his fist. After he was finished, he followed and sat in the center seat of the long couch beside me. "Choose whatever you like, babe," I nod not meeting his eyes as I stall by slowly reading each title of the covers.

My mother and I had a small movie collection, neither of us hardly had anytime to actually sit down and leisure around the house. Usually if I were free, I spend my time asleep or eating whatever is around the house followed by a much needed nap. The one movie that stood out was Jurassic World, which was a favorite of mine at the moment. Harry's arm managed to slyly wrap around behind my shoulders knowing I had no more space to scoot away.

"Nice choice, Ada." He beamed his smile down at me. "I couldn't stop watching this film when it came out in the cinema."

He's the only one who has called me Ada before and I love it. Surprisingly the smallest of change was something so much more refreshing than the same old, same old day in and day out. Unfortunately my thoughts have taken over the best of me and the ideas of guilt along with question flooded throughout my system. For all I know Harry could be an ex-convict and I wouldn't know, because ignorantly enough I allowed him in my house with little to no information about him aside from the tattoo shop.