Chapter eleven

Lately it seems like there was never enough time for each other. Charlie was still filming from morning till night, doing promo interviews and spending a lot of his time on set. Winnie was working a lot more so when she would come home Charlie would either be sleeping or just leaving. It was hard for Winnie. It's been about 6 months since they had started dating and she hated that they really never had time for each other anymore. Both of their love languages were physical touch so both Winnie and Charlie were longing for each other.

Charlie felt like the worst boyfriend in the world. He was never there anymore. He knew Winnie was supportive of him but when he was never there to hold her, kiss her or make things better that she was having a hard time. So today was her one day off for the week and he had talked with Kenny the day before and he said he could take the day off as well.

So to start the day he woke up a little earlier than her to get some things ready. He woke up in her arms making him have the biggest smile on his face. Things like this made him feel so giddy inside. She really made him feel things he had never felt before, like butterflies. He looked down at the girl who was laying on his chest, hari spread everywhere. He wouldn't change this for the world. He laid in bed for a little bit just holding on tight to her and playing with her hair but trying not to wake her.

He carefully got out of her grip, kissing her forehead softly before heading out to the kitchen so he could surprise her with some breakfast in bed. He was of course going to be making her favorite Waffles and Eggs, with a side of some Orange Juice. He knew everything about her even the little things like what she likes to eat. He was cooking and had some light music on trying his best to not wake her up. He was jamming out to the music and making breakfast that he didn't even hear the pitter of her footsteps carefully walking up behind him and wrapping her arms around his torso placing a kiss on his bare shoulder.

"Hi lover. The bed was cold without you next to me." She says in her sleepy voice making Charlie's beat a little faster. He smiled holding her arms against him.

"Well hello beautiful, I was trying to surprise you but you surprised me!" He said turning off the stove top so he could turn around in her arms to face her. They both looked at each other and smiled

"Don't you have to go and be on set now?" Winnie asked, moving her arms up and around his neck.

"I got Kenny to give me the day off so I could be with you for the day." He said leaning down and kissing her softly. She smiled as the butterflies in her stomach erupted. He really went out of his way just to spend the day with her.

"I love you, I've missed you so much baby." She said kissing him again, he smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer by her waist leaving a hand on the small of her back. Pulling away she hugged him tightly, she was thrilled to be able to spend the day with him.

"I love you more. I have missed you just as much. Especially your kisses." Charlie said smirking, noticing her cheeks turn a bit rosy, kissing them both.

"You're beautiful." Charlie said out of nowhere making Winnie smile and hide her face into his chest.

"I literally just rolled out of bed Charles, I do not look beautiful." She said, trying to convince him otherwise.

"You know I don't care about that Win, you're always beautiful. Always." He said as she kissed him as if she was thanking him.

"Alright, as much as I would love to just kiss you all day, I did make breakfast for us." Charlie said putting the food on plates for them as they sat at the countertop just enjoying each other's company.

"How's work been for you lover?" Charlie asked Winnie, taking another bite.

"It's been good! Really!" She said

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. So, what should we do today?" Charlie asks

"Hmm, you know how indecisive I am and you are letting me choose everything we do today." She says making him laugh

"Yeah, I know it's a bad decision but I want you to be in charge of today. Today is about you!" He said scooting his stool over to be closer to the girl.

"Ok, then can we stay in and cuddle for the whole day?" Winnie asked, batting her eyelashes at the boy hoping it would make him say yes.

"Done." Charlie said grabbing the girl and throwing her over his shoulder into his room and onto his bed. Winnie laughed the whole way, maybe even smacked his butt in the process. The two were laughing together as Charlie covered them with the blanket and intertwining their legs. They both laid so they could look at each other. Winnie reached out and ran her fingers through his hair. One of Charlie's favorite things she could do to him.

"I love you." He said softly, eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips. She smiled, sliding her hand down from his hair to his cheek. Using her thumb to run her finger softly over his cheek as they kept eye contact

"I love you." She said kissing him softly on the lips.

"For years, I had always wondered what it would feel to be loved by you. How it would feel to know you were all mine and that no one would be in the way of us. Being loved by you could easily be the best thing I have ever felt. Winnie Jones, you've stolen my heart." He says kissing her forehead

"I promise to keep it safe forever Charlie Gillespie." She says, smiling holding his face still. The two really were a match made in heaven. They couldn't get enough of each other. They were definitely in the honeymoon phase of their relationship and they were just enjoying every moment together.

The two spent the rest of the day in bed. Charlie was a very literal person and if that's really what she wanted to do then they were going to do it. They ended up in a position where they didn't move for hours. Her head was on his bare chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. Kissing her head every so often.

"What movie now?" Charlie asked since he was the one with the remote in his hand.

"How bout we go out now maybe?" She asked, turning her head so she was looking up at him.

"The more I get to show you off as my girlfriend, I'm in." Charlie said as they both got up and decided to get ready so they could leave the house. Winnie went into her bathroom to take a quick shower singing at the top of her lungs. Charlie took the opportunity to take a video and post it to his Instagram stories. He loved showing her off. Especially when she sings in the shower. His favorite thing.

The two were quickly ready to go as they set off to Charlie's car locking up their apartment. The first things Charlie does when he gets into his car besides starting it and using his seatbelt is grab Winnie's hand and hold it in his lap.

"So where to my love?" He asked as they left their apartment complex heading on the road.

"Would you hate me if I asked if we can go to Ulta? I need a few things." Winnie said, pulling their hands into her lap and playing with his fingers.

"No, I could never hate you. And of course we can!" He said, taking a quick glance at her sending her a smile. They arrived at Ulta and Charlie made sure to grab her hand walking into the store and while they were in the store.

"Welcome in! Anything I can help you with today?" An employee came up to them obviously eyeing Charlie. Winnie noticed trying to make it obvious that he was taken. He noticed and squeezed her hand to reassure her.

"Thank you but I think we are good, right babe?" She said making Charlie stifle a laugh at her jealousy.

"That's right baby." He said going along with her and kissing her cheek. Walking away he let out his laugh.

"Jealousy looks so good on you." He said, sending her a wink.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up but if it was the other way around you would not like it." Winnie said, pointing out making him stop his laughing but not the smile on his face. He bent down slightly to whisper in her ear.

"Yeah, because you're all mine." He said leaving a kiss on her cheek making her blush and shake her head. They were crazy about each other.