Act II

The news of the Queen of Volterra spread like wildfire around the world.

Of her recent death.

Many rumours sparked all the way from her being killed in the battle to more outrageous ones.

Due to their gruelling and merciless history, the misunderstood Volturi were accused of doing something unimaginable.

That the three kings killed their Queen.

.....

How far would one go to keep their love alive?

Death was the answer for Celine Volturi.

She must now face the consequences of the promise she made.

Three trials would be made, three chances to prove the strength of their love.

.....

Will the mysterious amnesiac Cera be able to save the family of Calaius Thorne before they fall apart?

.....

What happens when the ambitious and rule breaking Princess Claudette of Dominicia is forced into an arranged marriage with King Marcassius of Ceryscathia?

.....

How cruel would it be when the Warrior Princess Carina falls in love with the Mad King Aurorus, the man she was destined to kill from the very moment she was carved from clay?

.....

Her trials won't be conquered alone.

Three unlikely vampires who share their dislikes with each other would willingly volunteer and tolerate one another all for the same goal.

To bring back their Queen.

.....

The Volturi are destined to die.

A certain day, on an ice clearing would be their last trial.

Every second of every single one of their lives would lead up to this point.

Unless....

Celine Volturi would return.