Ch-39 Not Like His Family

"You even brought a witch with you?!"

Cera blinked. June scoffed looking very offended at her older brother.

"She is not a witch!" She scoffed.

Calaius ran his ocean eyes up and down the pale haired and violet eyed girl, wondering how she even survived this long without being executed as a witch.

"So she is a witch?" He quirked an eyebrow.

June gasped. "Calaius! She is not a witch! I found her laying unconscious in the middle of a tundra! She has no memory of who she was! How she ended up there or what her name even is!"

Calaius scoffed. "So you brought her here?"

June rolled her eyes. "I couldn't just leave her there in the cold!"

"You could've, you just chose not to." He retorted.

Cera watched this heated exchange with disbelief. This man who she thought was very handsome was just a stuck up aristocrat who was just not even a little.....kind.

No wonder June evaded the topic of Calaius on the way and preferred to talk about Allan or even Peter.

"So we've gotten as low as to host a white haired witch." The blonde man muttered under his breath.

Cera had enough of this man whose brain was the size of a pea. She stomped infront of the man glaring at him fiercely.

"I am not a witch."

"But I thought June said you couldn't remember who you were."

"No, I do not. My hair is white so what? Animals don't discriminate as much as you do."

Calaius wanted to come up with a snarky remark to shut this smart mouthed pale haired pranci-

"Thank you"

His blue eyes snapped to look at her violet ones. "What?"

"For admitting that I have a smart mouth." She shrugged her shoulders.

Calaius realized his thoughts were loud and groaned. June and Allan were snickering behind. It had been a long while since someone had ever stood up against his pompous arse.

He glared at his siblings and turned back to the pale hair. "Listen here woman, I-

"I have a name. It's Cera."

"I thought you didn't remember?" He asked haughtily.

"Your sister helped me pick one." She answered gesturing to June.

Calaius rolled his eyes and huffed. "June, you brought her here, she's your responsibility. I don't want her near me."

With that, he stormed off to what seemed like his study to rest his brooding bottom.

June rolled her eyes. "He acts more like a wee little baby more than Allan."

"Hey!" The boy whined.

Cera cracked a smile at the two adorable siblings and glanced back a the staircase that Calaius had retracted to.

It was unbelievable that those two little twins with a heart of gold share the same blood with someone like him.

As long as she had June and Allan and maybe even that dog Peter, she didn't have to bother about Mr. Prick.

He said he doesn't want her near him. As if she wanted to be near his arrogant arse.

.....

"What about this?" June asked holding up a navy blue dress that had lace on the skirt and had thick sleeves to keep her warm.