Feel that beat.(young!Remus Lupin x Reader)

*Play music for more detail*

The stairs to the Gryffindor boys dorm creaked as y/n walked up them. She had just finished a quick morning visit to Hogsmead and planned to spend the rest of the weekend with her boyfriend, Remus.

Remus had told y/n that the other boys would be out and about so that when she arrived it would be alright for her to just let herself in.

So as y/n reached the door of the dormitory, she simply opened the door. Behind the door was not something as normal as Remus laying on his bed reading, nor something as embarrassing as him being butt naked. Behind that wooden door was something y/n never could have expected.

Music played from Sirius' enchanted recorded player but not too loud though, the rhythm slightly beating in the floorboards. And in the middle of the room was Remus. Grey sweatpants thing low on his hips, and a white shirt yet to be buttoned up. Y/n would have though the clothing choice to be odd if, one, she didn't remember that Remus was the type of guy to fold his socks, and, two, he didn't look so damn good.

Remus was dancing and singing, comb in hand as a mic, to the music and he was good at it too. All his moves were on the beat and he didn't miss a note. As he danced, his unbuttoned shirt acted as curtains to his bare chest and toned abs. He looked to be fresh out of the shower as droplets of water still clung to his torso and his brown locks were still damp.

Y/n held her lip between her teeth as she watched her boyfriend, never in her life had she seen him look so...sexy.

It wasn't until Remus had begun to sing while standing on his bed, that he made eye contact with y/n. Immediately losing his balance, Remus fell off the bed. He was quick to his feet.

"Y-y/n h-how long have been standing there?" Remus stammered, buttoning his shirt.

"Only about a minute," Y/n answered stepping future into the room and closing the door.

"Oh" Remus' face became redder than ever before. The boy quickly moved over to the recorded player and closed the lid with little more force than necessary, stopping the music.

"Nice song." Y/n giggled.

" Yeah" Remus answered bluntly.

The sudden change in Remus' demeanour, told y/n that he was deeply embarrassed and obviously didn't want anyone to see what he did when no one was around. The tall boy was straightening the blanket of his bed, when y/n sat next to where he was standing. He still refused to look at her.

"Remus-"

"Can we just not talk about it?" He asked polity.

"Why not, Rem?"

"Cause I probably looked stupid." Remus sat down on the bed.

"I disagree" y/n stated

"Oh, sure" Remus laughed, leaning back on his elbows.

"Honest. In fact.." Y/n played with her fingers in her lap. "You looked rather...sexy."

"What?" Remus's head snapped towards her.

"Oh come on Remus. The sweatpants, the unbuttoned shirt, damp hair, droplets of water still on your chest and those dance moves. You could practically make any girl drool." Y/n confessed.

"Is that so." The boy smirked, snaking his hand around y/n's waist bring her close. His girlfriend nodding in response. "Well, how much more of me dancing like that do you need before you're throwing yourself at me." He teased.

" There's no need for anymore dancing for that," Y/n whispered, pushing Remus down on the bed, straddling his waist, kissing him softly.

"Good to know" he added between kisses.

"HEY MOONY! Guess what we got at- WOAH!" Sirius entered the dorm,

"what's the matter padf- MERILINS BEARD" James followed.

"What's going on" Peter asked from outside.

"PETER STAY OUTSIDE! You two out." Remus ordered, sitting up, y/n still in his lap.

"I'll have you know this is our dorm too, Moony." James protested.

"Not for the next couple of hours it's not," Remus stated.

"Couple of hours, moony? Oh she's a lucky girl, isn't she? Didn't know you could go for that lo-"

"OUT!"

------------------------------

Hope you liked it. I could just so see this happening at some point and had to write it.

I also just realised the intense gay vibes in Sirius last line.😁