♣five

"Ow!" I exclaimed when he dropped me on the sofa in the living room.

"Is anyone home?" He asked.

"No." I snapped at his rudeness.

"So where's Ivory?" He raised a brow. "Why do you care?" I asked trying to sit up.

He sat down on the sofa opposite me. "Because she's my daughter." He replied.

"Oh? Now she's your daughter?" I asked raising my head and forgetting my ankle pain for a second.

"I have to come to terms with the fact that I have a daughter with you, Don't I? I was just freaked out and don't get me wrong I'm still freaked, because it all still seems fucking messed up." He said.

First observation: He said 'I have a daughter with you' like he hates the fact that I'm the mother of his child which hurts.....a lot, but I don't blame him though, He doesn't even know who I am, it was supposed to be a fucking innocent one night stand.

"I guess..." I said and he looked up searching my face.

"Why didn't you tell me about the baby?" He asked.

"I already told you why I didn't tell you" I said.

"I want the freaking true reason Aurora." He demanded.

I like the way he calls my name..

Focus Rora!

"How- did you-" I paused confused.

How did he figure that I was lying?

"Would you tell me?!" He exclaimed sitting up and I jumped back making him groan.

"Fine! I was scared you were gonna take her away from me! I wasn't meant to get attached to her but I did and- and I didn't want you taking her away. I would've been more than broken to have her leave. I love her so much Ethan, you have no idea how much. I wanted to give her up for adoption but I got too attached, she's an angel I swear and you can't just give up an angel to anyone. " I said.

He was silent.

"I knew it, You are planning on taking her right? Aren't you?" I asked. I now had tears in my eyes.

"I wasn't planning on taking her Rora. You were he one who carried her and nursed her till now, I can't just come and take her." He paused looking round for a minute.

"I'm not gonna take her, you are parent as well as I am, she's..our child." He said pausing before saying 'our'.

I've established the fact that he doesn't like me that much.

I wiped my eyes with the back of my palm.

How did I get myself in this freaking mess?

It's all Logan's freaking fault.

If he didn't cheat on me with Meghan, I'll be living the life.

I have no regrets on the child aspect but the fact that Ethan is the...

I don't thinking he's that bad actually...

"What's wro- never mind uhm you'll be fine right? If I leave" He asked and I nodded.

"My parents wanna speak to yours about this whole thing on Saturday. Tell yours that Mr. Grayson's son is the father of the baby if you haven't already." He said getting up.

"Stop saying 'the baby!' she's Ivory. Iv freaking ory!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not used to this shit Aurora, don't start this!" He said angrily.

"You have to get used to it someday y'know?! She's your child as well as mine!" I said.

"I'm sure we've all established that freaking fact and not all of us likes it, so quit repeating it." He said.

"You avoided school for a week and you still haven't gotten it in your head that you have a motherfucking child?!" I yelled.

I don't get why I'm doing this right now.

"You don't know why I wasn't present in school so if you know what's good for you don't talk about that now." He said with the coldest look in his face.

I got a bit scared there but I went on.

C'mon, I'm Aurora freaking Newman.

"God of secrets, what secret lays behind your absence last week now?" I asked.

"What the fuck?" He asked slowly.

I raised a brow.

Sassiness is in my freaking blood.

He just has to accept the fact that he has a baby. Want it or not.

"I have accepted the fact. I'm just not used to it why don't you get that? You're not looking at all this from my perspective." He paused and stared at me.

"When you figured you were pregnant with a baby for me, were you your fucking self?" He asked.

Then I was silent. I guess I'm not actually looking at it from his perspective.

I went through this in the beginning also.... actually.

"That's what I thought." He muttered and left the house.

I laid my head on the sofa's headrest and sighed heavily.

I fucking hate my life situationships.