XLVIII

Shuhua chasing Yuqi: YAHHHHHHHH SONG YUQI GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!

Yuqi: AHHHHHHHH MINNNNNNNIIIIEEE UNNIEEEEEEE HELPP!!

Minnie: What the hell is going on?!

Yuqi: SHUHA'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!!

Minnie: Why? What did you do to her?

Yuqi:Imayormaynothaveaccidentallyruinedhercake thatshewasbakingbyputtinginsaltinsteadofsugar THEY LOOKED THE SAME I DIDN'T KNOW!

Minnie: Aha yeah hell no you're on your own I've seen how Shuhua gets when people mess with her baking. So uhhhh..... SHUHUAAAAAAAAAA SHE'S IN HERE COME GET HER!!!!!!!!

Yuqi: MINNIE UNNIE YOU TRAITOR SCREW YOU!

Shuhua opening the door: Hehe thank you for your service Minnie unnie.

Minnie: Of course ShuShu I expect you'll make me my cookies now, you know cause of my great service to you

Shuhua: Oh for sure Minnie unnie you have served me well

Minnie: Why thank you. It's been a pleasure, see you around Yuqi....

Minnie looking at a raging Shuhua: Hopefully...?

So uhm sorry for like being dead for a good 3 months I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys I sorta forgot this existed and when I did remember that it was a thing I just didn't have time to try and think of scenarios idle would be in plus I was pretty much drowning in school work lmao anyways I'm so sorry I forgot about you guys I will try to not do that again anywaysssssss Merry Christmas you beautiful nevies I hope you get everything you asked for!!!! 💜♥️💜♥️ and get hyped for idles comeback in January tis going to be a great way to start the year!