Sofia's decision

2 years had already passed since sofia started again with Amber and Vivian. Yay!
Every thing was going like it was suppose to. Sofia's identity remained a secret from her friends and boy friend. Her boy friend Mike he was the prince of Milwan (weird name I know I just made it up sorry). Her sister and brother did help her with the secret library keeping todether they were kind of unstoppable. She haden met Hugo in 2 years unless you count bumping in to each other during a ball.
She still had feelings hor Hugo but true to deny it because she felt that he didn't feel the same. And what if her confession ruined ther friend ship even if they still had one.
December was about to star which meant Christmas 🎄.
WITH SOFIA
"Why are you even daiting Mike" said Jake again, During breakfast. He wanted Sofia and Hugo to be together he knew both of them had still had feelings for each other. "James honey don't be rude"said his mother. Amber and Sofia were trying not to giggle. And there dad was just shaking his head. "James how many times are you going to talk about this" Sofia said. "Till you break up with him" James answered looking at Sofia. Sofia just humped in reply he and Mike had been together for 3 months now but some how it didn't feel right, and Amber knew abou this. "Fine" Sofia said after a moment, she obviously caught every one off guard except Amber. She told every thing to her sister. "Sofia dear I hope you are not doing this because of James" said her father looking at James and then at Sofia. "Of course not" Sofia replied eat her tost. "Then why dear" said her mother while James was doing his own stupid victory dance but stoped when Sofia said of course not. But this time Amber replayed. "Sof is not feeling that connection between 2 people when they like each other."
"Oh" said her mother and father nodding there heads in agreement. Well James was over the moon. And now thaught how Hugo's reaction would be. He knew he would be happy to hear that Sof was going to break up with Mike. "When are you going to do it today, tomorrow when?" He asked excitedly. "Mostly today." Sofia replyed.
"Well we better get going or we will be late for school." Said Amber. "Right" said Sofia. But James didn't look quite happy. Food was the love of his life. they enters the Coatch and headed for the school.
WITH HUGO
It had been 2 years. 2 years since he had had an actual conversation with Sofia. And 2 months ago he found out from James Sofia was daiting some one named Mike, how frustrating the girl you liked since she was 9 and still liked her was daiting an othe guy. Did they ever kiss? He didn't want to imagine it. He didn't know how but James knew that he has a crush on Sofia. And kept telling him to tell her. No way he told him. What a way to ruin a friendship right. He also knew that James hated the fact that his distorted was daiting Mike. The reason was a mystery to him.
Hugo was thinking all of this as he had his breakfast quietly. He hardly talked nowadays and Alex knew exactly why. Hugo's mother said, "Hugo dear please do talk during meals you hardly ever talk now days." Nut no reply. She looked at Alex and a smirk appeared on his face and he said, "Baby brow hear is love sick. He really likes Sofia but he found out that she is daiting a guy named Mike." "Oh" said his mother. But didn't say any thing. "Let's head for school" mumbled Hugo. His brother nodded, and they left. During the caridge ride Alex said to Hugo, "Bro you know it's kind of your fault that Sofia is not daiting you and some other Prince" "oh really why don't you tell me how" Hugo said. "Well if you would have told her your feelings before maybe she would have been with you right now." "What if she only thaugth of me as a friend even then." Alex just nodded his head. Alex reached school.
And said good by to his brother and the caridge took off again.
WITH NO ONE
The same time Sofia and Amber had gotten off the caridge and said good bye to James who was still over joyed. Sofia and Amber left to find Vivian to tell her that Sofia was going to break up with her boyfriend. James has just landed outside his school and just rushed in to find Hugo sitting on a bench gloomily near his locker. And rushed to tell him the news that Sofia was going to break up with Mike today!!
.............................................................................
See what happens next don't really know when as I said before I have a lot of studing to do. Bye for now.!!