The first move?

Sofia and Hugo did a little practice together but Sofia hardly talked to Hugo, while he was trying to make a conversation every second. After the teacher said that it was time to leave Sofia told Hugo to come to her home after lunch so that they could practice more. Which Hugo obviously agreed he had never seen Sofia like that. He was extremely sorry but didn't find the words to tell her that.
As they were leaving Amber also told Vivian to come after lunch for practice. Vivian had already left as her coach had arrived Sofia and Amber were waiting for James. "Why don't you leave? Your coat has is hear is it not" asked Amber to Hugo. "Ya I am actually waiting for James I have some unfinished business with him I need to get to" Hugo replied looking rather crossed. "Ya we'll get in the line" said Sofia. When Sofia wasn't looking Amber saw Hugo looking at Sofia with nothing but love in his eyes and a little guilt. "There you are" said Sofia to James rather sweetly a little shock for Hugo and Amber but Amber soon realised what was going to happen and stood behind Sofia, James was feeling a little uncomfortable now that Sofia was all kind kind, and Hugo was starting at him like he was ready to kill, and Amber was trying to contain her laughter. Then Sofia started smiling a lot more than usual a fake smile! "Why are you smiling pretty?" Asked James. "Oh I am glad you asked dear brother (she said coming a little ahead and James went a little behind) I feel the last thing a person should see before he or she dies should be pretty" with that she almost got hold of jame but lucky for James Amber and Hugo caught hold of Sofia before she could do any harm. James laughed nervously "did I do something?" "Did you do something oh boy you did. To told me that Sofia is engaged yesterday and made me feel even more miserable. And you are asking me did you do something?" James still laughed nervously "so you both are friends or.." "friends isn't that a nice word? Every body knows the meaning of that word except that guy" Sofia said pointing at Hugo. "Did he do or say something that got you angry?" James asked obviously thinking Hugo confessed his feelings for Sofia. "Honey you know what your little joke led to ?" Amber tells James every thing that happened.( sorry too lazy to write ) "oh boy listen I am sorry I just thought that I could .." "I could what?" Asked Sofia "I can't tell you? But please forgive me Sof I did not know this would happen." "Fine but if you do it again than I won't Lott Amber stop me from hurting you" said Sofia and dragged Amber towards the coach "Hugo don't you dare be late" said Sofia before entering the coach. "Hugo listen I am really sorry." "You should be I don't think Sofia will ever want to be my friend again, because of you I acted like a jerk in front of her even when she was trying to help me." All of a sudden James face had a huge smile as if his birthday had come early. "And you are smiling!?."
"Don't you see my plan worked."
"Your plan was it to ruin any of my chances with Sofia of to make sure she never wants to see my face again?"
"No not that! She how she reacted when she came to know that I told you that she was engaged? ( Hugo nodded his head) if there would be any body else she would have laughed it of but no she was completely mad and angry.( which proves) that she cares what you think. She was so mad that I told you that she was engaged because she likes you and she didn't want you to get the wrong idea. She even stood up for you when you were king of a jerk to her." "So you are trying to say that she likes me?" Asked Hugo with hope in his eyes. " not just likes you she 'likes likes' you. That's why I did played this trick" " you are a really good friend thank you James" said Hugo "But I am not sure if I want to ruin our friendship just because you think she likes me." "Then let her make the first move. I know she will." "Ok thanks man. Bye" "Bye"
WHIT AMBER AND SOFIA
"Don't you see he likes you"
"I don't think so Amber"
"He said and made me even more miserable"
"Which proves?"
"I bet that James told Hugo that you were dating Mike. Which made him miserable. And after he said you are engaged it made him even more miserable."
"But"
"No buts I bet you he will tell you that he likes you today. When he comes over if he doesn't you can have all my tiaras for a week."
"You don't have to give me your tiaras for a week. I know you might be right but I am not sure that I am ready to ruin our friendship."
"Then let him make the first move Sof."
"You know what you are right I am going to let. You are the best Amber"
"I learn from the best"
Before heading home Sofia and Hugo's eyes meet she give him a small smile which he returns.
James came in and gave a weak smile to Sofia which she returns. James let's put a sigh of relief. And they reached. They have lunch together, they tell there parents everything that happened today. Except some points like the private conversations. There dad was a little angry at James for the joke he played. God knows what could have happened. But all was forgiven.
By the time lunch was over Vivian had already come so she talked to James for some time but she was dragged away by Amber saying they needed to practice Sofia had gin half way there when Hugo came he greeted the queen and went with Sofia to practice.
The queen asked her husband, "what do you think Sofia and Hugo will be together?" "One can only hope they would be perfect for each other." Replied the king.
.............................................................................
Please comment on how you like my ideas
Please give me some of yours too