Cheated

A month had already passed since Sofia and Hugo started dating. It was beginning of January. Sofia's birthday was about to come in 6 days!  (I know Sofia's birthday is October 6 but this will suit for now). And the dance recital was in 20 days. This time the practice was at Hugo's school. When Sofia and Amber reached there they saw some of the people were staring at Sofia especially some girls. "That is going on" Sofia asked Amber. Amber just nodded her head. Then James came outside to see if his sisters had come yet and they had. "Sofia, Amber" he called out to them. Some of the girls started glaring at them. They ignored the girls and went where James was standing, "why are the girls glaring at us?"asked Amber. "Let's just say they have a crush on me." "Liar" said Sofia. "Not lying is viv hear?"
A: look who's excited to see his girlfriend.
J: so I am where is she?
S: she's on her way. Chill out
J: don't you want to see your boyfriend?
Sofia went red to the bone.
A:look who's blushing.
S: look Vivian is there.
J: where
Vivian: are you looking for me James?
James: (hugging his girlfriend) I missed you.
Vivian: me too.
Now the whispering started again.
Vivian: why are they whispering?
A:James believes all the girls are obsessed with him and Hugo.
Vivian's smile faded a little. Jame saw this
J: but lucky for you I am already taken.
He said giving Vivian a kiss on her cheek. This made Vivian go red. And the whispering increased.
S:common let's get going. Don't you have to go fencing.
J:right practice is canceled today. So I can join your class today.
A: my younger brother baby sitting me and Sofia.
This led Sofia and Vivian and Amber giggling and James glaring at her.
V: let's go
They go to the open ground where the frozen lake is. "It's amazing." Said Amber
S: have any of you seen Hugo?
Vivian: i think that's him.
Vivian said pointing to a guy who was worming up at the other side.
James: common let's all go there.
Every body skate the other side only Sofia was ahead them all. But stopped all of a sudden and the rest banged into her but luckily no one fell down.
A: Sofia is every thing ok
Sofia didn't respond. She was still staring at something and her eyes started tearing up.
V: Sofia what's the matter
Amber and James looked to where Sofia was stairing only to be standing ther shocked.
Vivian looked ther too. To see where every body was looking. What they saw was horrible.
It was Hugo. He was kissing another girl. The girl was Kim.
A: how could he.
V: Sofia don't cry.
J: I am going to kill him.
Sofia was still crying.
James hugged her sister who was in tears. He was glaring to Hugo.
A: I am going to give him a piece of my mind all right. Common Sofia
She caught hold of Sofia's hand and pulled her to where Hugo was standing. Vivian was comforting her best friend. (Well doing her best)
James and Amber went to where Hugo was standing kissing an othe girl. James pulled Hugo away from Kim. And punched him in his stomach. Hugo groaned in pain.
K: how dare you
A: oh be quite
J: how could you do this Hugo. I trusted you. And you broke my trust.
H: are you serious James. You can't just do that.
J: there is so much more than I can do. Do you want me to show you
James said gritting his teeth together.
K: leave him alone
A: don't tell us what to do
H: seriously man.
V: why did you do something like that to Sofia.
Vivian said still comforting her friend.
James was about to ame an other punch at Hugo when Sofia said.
S: James don't
J: he hurt you
S: he's not worth it. Hi is nothing but a jerk and a gitt.
Sofia said still crying
A: honey don't cry.
Amber said going to comfort her sister.
J: he lied to you, played with you feelings, he cheated on you.
H: why don't you listen to your sister she doesn't seem to care 1 bit.
James was about to hit Hugo but Sofia cought his hand
S:he's not worth the trouble. He's not worth anything. Not even you friendship.
Saying that she scated away.
"Sofia" said Amber and Vivian together and followed her.
Leaving James alone with Hugo and Kim.
J: we are no longer friends.
James said to Hugo.
H: just for that stupid reason.
James had a mad urge of killing him. But didn't he instead he went to the teacher and asked her if Sofia could join Amber and Vivian, and Kim could go with Hugo if she wanted too.
The teacher agreed as she had seen what had happened. And permits them to miss this class. James ran in the direction where he had seen Sofia run. So he trued to find her on his way he numbed in to Hugo again. He glared at Hugo but he looked a little confused.
H: hey have you seen..
But he couldn't not complete his sentence he pushed him away, and glared at him. And went still looking for Sofia.
H: hey?
But James had already gone.
He left for the ice ring, looking for Sofia. When he reached the ice ring every body was whispering but suddenly stopped, and were starting at him. He started feeling uncomfortable now and then someone said Hugo boo there you are. You need to teach me our performance for the recital. "What why would I do that? Sofia's my partner not you!"
"Was your partner not is Sofia is now with Amber and Vivian. Your with Kim." Said the teacher. Coldly. "What but why?" Hugo said.
"It was her brother's request and you perfectly well know why" the teachers replyed. "Students please start practice now" "common Hugo boo" said Kim dragging Hugo with her. "We need to practice"