14. Oui Oui Oui Paris

(DREW)

PARIS, FRANCE

     I was sleeping in my seat until an attractive flight attendant tapped me out of it. I looked around and saw everyone aborting the plane. Some family members walked close together side by side holding on to each other with wide smiles on their faces.

A little boy who sat across from me couldn't stop talking about his poems to his dad. His father was unbuckling his seat belt and putting his thumb on his son's mouth. The little boy watched his father unbuckle him, dangling his little feet to occupy himself. Can I be young again?

"Yes, yes it's great son. Save it for grandma and grandpa."  The young boy's father said. They got up walking away from their seats to the nearest exits.

I was ignoring the flight attendant to watch the little boy and his father speak to each other. They resembled something like a baby bird and a mamma bird feeding her little babies worms.

I smiled looking at the flight attendant in her green eyes.

"Bonjour," Said the flight attendant. "I was trying to wake you up. You're up now I see. Please your flight has landed, everyone must leave the plane. Thank you for flying with us." She bowed her head down slowly. I was taller than her. Standing at six feet and two inches, she stepped back a bit as I got up to grab my duffle bag.

She rubbed her hands down her white blouse and picked at her finger nails. She was still smiling at me.

"Yea you're welcome." I said trying to walk away from her sight. She pulled my arm back and pulled me closer to her body frame.

"You are very handsome. Do you get that often?" I looked down at her black pleather point toed shoes. They fit her narrow feet so perfect. If you'd removed them, her feet can probably bind so easily.

"Now that I am much bigger." 

"Ever considered modeling?"

"Uh, no. Not really into all those picture taking things." Her fingers interlocked with mine. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. I don't want to be rude but I'll proceed just in case she'd might say something that'll make my day even better. A few of her co-workers beckoned at her. Her young precious clean skin scared me. It was so clean and fresh. I wanted to pout my lips and kiss those cheeks.

"My father knows people who are looking for people with a face like yours in the industry. You never know, one photo shoot can change your life forever. And from what I hear, the money these models are earning these days, it's worth it." She said in her young chick voice. She seemed to be in her early twenties.

She pulled out a business card and slid it into my pocket.

"Seriously you should do it. With a face like that, You can sell men clothing like this," She snapped her fingers. "Even I'd buy it for myself. Male ain't nothin' but a gender."

I couldn't hold back my laugh. I took out the business card from my pocket and took a glimpse at the italic font that caught my attention.

"My name is Anastasia. If you do ever make up your mind and decide that lifestyle tell my father, Edmond, Anastasia, his daughter, sent you." She shook my hand.