fifty-eight || storm the castle

the song for this chapter is "Brick by Brick," by Arctic Monkeys :)

***********

I wanna build you up (brick by brick)I wanna break you down (brick by brick)I'm gonna reconstruct (brick by brick)I wanna feel your love

***********

Tate

     "Are we there ye-"

  "No," Abel snapped, cutting off Niall for the hundredth time.

   I turned to watch Harry as he drove and saw him fighting off the smile tugging on his lips, but I was not as strong as he was, and I couldn't help the giggles that fell from my mouth as Niall seemed to be doing his very best to drive Abel to the brink of insanity. 

  As soon as I broke my silence, Harry and Will finally let their laughter loose.

   "It's not funny. I'm bored, I'm hungry, and I'm getting claustrophobic back here," Niall huffed, and I peeked at him through the rearview mirror to see him crossing his arms over his chest and sliding down further in his seat.

   "Would you rather us strap you to the roof instead? You'd have plenty of fresh air up there," I offered, causing Abel to join in on the laughter.

   Niall scrunched his face up at me and reached up to lightly smack my arm. 

  We were currently en route to St. George's Castle, and although Niall was the most vocal, he wasn't the only one ready to get out of the car. We were all pretty exhausted, and I know that I for one, would love nothing more than to curl up with Harry in bed and watch a movie like a normal couple, but then again, we weren't exactly normal. 

    "I say that we get a shit ton of takeout food tonight, maybe have some drinks, music, and have a lil party at the house later," Will suggested, slapping the back of my car, trying to gain my support on the idea.

   I rolled my eyes but smiled, his idea did sound pretty appealing. 

  "A party, with the five of us? What is this? A college dorm party?" Harry laughed, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

  "Since when did you become the responsible one?" I chuckled, scooting around in my seat, trying to find a more comfortable position. We had been driving for an hour already, and my legs were starting to fall asleep.

  Harry shrugged. "I don't know, just seems pretty silly to have a party with five people," he hummed, tapping his ringed fingers on the steering wheel.

   "Well, clearly you don't know the five people you're dealing with," I smirked, gesturing to the group of rowdy boys in the backseat. 

  "See? Tate gets it! Tate, I now dub thee the fun one. Harry, your title has been revoked," Will announced very matter of factly, and I reached my hand back to high five him. 

  "Oh, I am sorry that I am not enough fun for you. I guess being chased around the globe by international criminals is a bit of a drag, innit?" Harry teased back, smirking at Will through the rearview mirror. 

   Will sat up and leaned close to my ear. "He thinks he's hot shit now since he got kidnapped," he scoffed, jerking his thumb towards Harry.

  The situation to any other person would not be funny, but after everything that we had all been through, it was absolutely fucking hilarious.