34 | angel

I feel Harry's warm breath against my neck, waking me up. He tightens his grip around my waist, pulling me closer until my back meets his chest. He begins to leave soft kisses on my neck, going higher until his lips meet my earlobe.

"Good morning, angel." He whispers in my ear and pulls away.

I look at him over my shoulder with a smile on my face. "Good morning, baby."

I turn to lay on my other side, so I can face him, and he pecks my lips before I even turn. I glare at him because I haven't brushed my teeth yet, and he laughs.

"I had to do it, and I'm not sorry about it." He says, showcasing his dimples.

I roll my eyes back and memories of last night come flooding my mind. I smile and scoot closer to him, and this time I kiss his lips, not caring about my morning breath. I know I surprised him because at first, he doesn't react, but after a few seconds his lips soften against mine and he presses his palm on my lower back, making me arch my back as he pulls me closer to him.

He pulls away to look at me and smiles. He then kisses me again, turning me to lay on my back as he crawls on top of me on all fours, his hair all over his face now. He grabs my chin to tilt my head to the right and give him access to my neck. He parts his lips from mine and starts leaving wet kisses on my neck.

I begin to laugh because he's not only kissing my neck, he's also nuzzling his nose in there to tickle me. He knows exactly the effect it would have. I inhale a sharp breath when he surprises by sucking on the sensitive skin. He sucks and gently bites the skin, making sure he's gonna leave a mark there like I don't have more on the other side of the neck.

He kisses my skin there and pulls away with a smirk. I quickly wrap my fingers around the back of his neck to push him back down, pushing his hair back so I can brush my lips on his neck.

"My turn," I whisper and press my lips to his neck. I begin with small kisses. then I suck on his skin, applying more pressure until I think I'm done.

"Fuck," Harry groans, and I smirk as I pull him back to look at the mark on his neck but his hair is covering it.

As he looks down at me, overwhelmed with what I did, I stretch my hand out to grab the hair tie on the nightstand I left yesterday. I run my fingers through Harry's hair, gathering it in my hands and tying his hair up in a bun.

"So much better," I smirk, feeling as bold as yesterday, "I wanna see it every time I look at you."

His cheeks blush a bit. He did not expect me to say that, and I'm kinda liking it every time I catch him off guard like this. It makes me feel somehow powerful because I can have the same effect on him that he has on me.

Harry quickly recovers and says, "Yeah? Well, don't cover yours."

He grabs the strands of hair and softly pushes them away to reveal my neck. Then he hooks his fingers in the collar of the t-shirt I'm wearing to slightly pull it down and reveal the other hickeys he left on my collarbone.

Somehow I don't feel as intimidated as I'd have felt a year ago. It just feels like he's feeding something in me I can't unravel yet.

I bite my lower lip, feeling his fingertips brush against my skin as my heart starts to beat faster.

"You're so brave doing the things you do and I wonder if you'd like this," he says as his fingers softly stroke my throat, and my eyes widen when he decides to wrap them around my throat but not hard enough to choke me.

The only thing I do is bite my lower lip harder. I've never thought about this and how I'd feel, and I certainly did not think I would actually enjoy it.