Don't worry! I'm here! I'll always be!

Togheter again

Neil Perry 🎭
-- cemetery
-- acceptance
-- "You were visiting your little brother again, this time being alone. You also wanted to plant some peonies at the grave, lit up some candles and so on. You tried not to cry while cleaning the palm of earth of the weeds and to put the flowers, but some tears fell on your cheecks. You tried to wipe them, but they continued to fell. You couldn't accept the death of your little brother for a long time, not even the ideea that he would die because of the late cancer.
You noticed after some seconds a hand was on your shoulder. It was Neil.
Neil: Sorry for the loss! I was about to leave when I saw you.
Y/n: It's ok.
Neil: Is that why you weren't happy in those last weeks of relationship? You could've told me about it. You know I'm by your side... now if you want to.
Y/n: I was off in those weeks because I was whishing for him to re-cover... but when we broke up, he d-died a week later....
You couldn't talk anymore because of crying and Neil gave you a big hug to know he will always be there for you. He knew the feeling of loosing someone you love. "
-- you left the cemitery and decided to give it a try and be back together
-- he told you about his fathers lies and your relationship remained a secret for him

Todd Anderson 📖
-- Neil
-- forest
--" You discovered your new partner wasn't the best guy for you and broke up immediately. A week passed and wanted to get rid off of all the bad thoughts and recent events. You put your favorite dress on and left the empty house. You did all your favorite things and while waking down the street you met with Neil.
Neil: Y/n! I was searching for you.
Y/n: What is it?
Neil: I heard you broke up with that guy. Are you ok?
Y/n: I'm fine. I didn't had many hopes, anyway. Why are you asking?
Neil: Someone wants to talk to you.
Y/n: Is Todd, isn't it?
Neil: He just told me he must tell you something and to tell if I find you. It's important!
Y/n: Where is he?
And so you started going to Welton, helped by Neil to go inside the woods at the end of the day. When you got inside the cave, Todd turned around, looking at you.
Y/n: What is the emergency?
Todd: I want to apologyse. I didn't want to make you feel bad, Y/n or even scream at you.
Y/n: That hurt, indeed. Did you succeded at least writing the poem?
Todd: With help from Mr Keating, but this made me do this.
He have you a piece of paper, on which you recognised his handwriting. He wrote a poem for you. While reading them, Todd got closure to you slowly. Those lines impressed you and after reading them, Todd delicately took the paper from your hands causing you to look at him. His ocean eyes were opened for his feelings to get out.
Todd: I'm trully sorry, Y/n! Can you give me a second chance?
You almost didn't hear him, but chose to show him your answer by kissing him. After breaking it, it was clear that you were together again. "
-- Neil secretly watching you and fangirling the moment
-- Todd dropped you home, then told the news to the poets

Knox Overstreet 🌹
-- you weren't ready
-- explained everything to B/n
--" You explained to B/n what was the problem. He noticed you weren't as excited as from the start with the dates. You explained to him the situation and he understood.
B/n: In case something happens, just call me. Good bye, Y/n!
He kissed your hand and left, a little sad. He left the restaurant and you wanted to do the same, but sudenlly, you were face to face with Knox. The poets table wasn't far from yours. He had hope in his soul that he will be forgetten.
Knox: Y/n, I know maybe isn't the best moment, but I want to apologise. I didn't want to do that mistake and I will forever regret it. I'm no longer asking you to be my girlfriend again, but just to forgive me if you can.
You looked in his eyes. He was telling you the truth. Even his voice was shaking a little. You kissed him right there, surprising him the most. He asnwered, though.
Knox: It means that's a yes?
Y/n: And if I can be your girlfriend again...
A smile was on his face and with tears falling, he turned to the people from the restaurant that were looking and took you by your waist.
Knox: She said yes!
Everyone was cheering for you, the poets, along with Mr Keating screaming "Carpe diem ".
-- you stayed with them for the rest of the night
-- you both got to your place, cuddeled in bed and slept without realising