𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 over a week since I found out

𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 over a week since I found out...everything. Well, everything there is to know. Dad showed me all of my records from when they took me to the hospital the day I was dropped off.

They didn't find a DNA match for anyone in the system when they went to the station. Dad asked if I wanted to try again, I told him I just need some time to think about it.

It's been 3 days since.

Edward and I have gotten closer. It's to the point where his siblings don't want to hang out with us anymore. They've been fighting over my attention, I'm just letting it happen because why not and I get a laugh watching them all be all siblingy.

The other day Emmett trashed Edward's room because we wouldn't come out so I could beat him at yet another game of MarioCart.

It is finally Saturday. I'm driving to the ice rink with Jake.

"So you got a girlfriend?" I smiled taking a sip of my coffee before putting it back down into the cup holder.

He scrunched up his face smiling, "sort of." Sort of? I gave him a look telling him to elaborate, "she's a friend...who spends time in my bed."

My smile dropped and I slapped him on the side of his head, "Jacob! Ew!"

He laughed hitting my hand, "not everyone gets a perfect boyfriend who's not their boyfriend." He leaned his head back against the seat, looking at me.

I stuck my tongue out and felt my phone vibrate. Jake grabbed it and read it.

"No name." He said and I turned to look at him.

"What's the number?"

He shrugged and showed me my phone to show me the person's name was "No Name." I swallowed staring at the phone.

I heard loud beeping and Jake leaned over to grab the wheel, "Woah. What's up?"

I shook my head taking control of my car.

I bit my bottom lip keeping my eyes on the road, "it's him."

Jacob handed me a tissue and I held the phone closer to my ear, "no Mike! I want him gone. Out of my life." I wiped under my eyes trying to stop the slow tears.

Mike had apparently talked to his manager who said that he was trying to contact me.

"Okay. Okay! Fine," he went quiet for a few seconds before he spoke again, "you know why he's doing this right?"