𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 the incident with Justin

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘 the incident with Justin. Our legal team sent out a tweet on my behalf apologizing and telling the full story. Well, the story was twisted to fit the publics' liking.

Considering that I am a minor dad did manage to get him convicted, but of course, he got out on bail and community service. Dad also got a restraining order and we changed all my emails, passwords, numbers, and accounts.

All the heat around me died down for the most part. Now everyone was really just focused on me and Edward. They were all wondering how our relationship was after "the recent events". Edward usually took me out at least twice a week, but now we just stay inside to avoid all the drama and pictures.

I strummed my guitar testing out the sound. I continued to strum finding a good sound.

"Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you."

I stopped and wrote it down on the notepad next to me. I started over strumming the same melody singing the same words trying to think of what else to add.

"And everything you do..." I trailed off picturing his face. "They were all yellow," I pictured his golden eyes strumming off, repeating the same thing.

I wrote down everything trying to piece it together.

"Singing without me?" I gasped looking up. Still, he managed to give me a heart attack after sneaking into my room. I really wish he'd use the door. "Sorry," he chuckled.

I smiled as he lay next to me with a smile still on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows, "why are you so cheeky today?" I leaned down to kiss him.

He put his arms behind his head. "Come play baseball with me," I looked back at him. "Well, with me and my family."

I laid my guitar down on the floor against the bed. "You guys play baseball?" He shrugged, "I'll come. Can I invite Bella?" Bella hadn't really hung around the Cullen's or talked to them. She'd occasionally say hi to Edward when she saw him, but they'd never bonded.

"To vampire baseball?"

I bit my lip, I forgot about that. "Right. My bad. What about Ash? I can't go anywhere without him now?"

"Don't tell him. It's one night, he's been to my house. He knows you're safe."

I lifted my eyebrow with a smirk. "I'm safe?" He grabbed my arms pulling me over his body. I laughed and sat up, straddling his torso. "A human in a houseful of vampires? Perfectly safe," I teased.

He rubbed his cold hands up and down my side. "Why not? We don't bite...mostly." I laughed and laid down on his chest. He moved his hand up to my back, running his fingers up and down. "You writing a new song?"

I hummed. "Is it weird that I kind of miss it? Work. Tour. Being in a studio. I miss it." I like being home and having a normal teenage experience, but after doing it for so long it's weird not doing it.