TWENTY-ONE

Primrose went out early this morning since she wanted to do Christmas shopping. She had been thinking to buy her friends presents.

Thinking that she would be leaving soon, she surely could use the remaining money to spend on them—though there would still be a lot left. At least they had something of her when she's gone.

The thought made her sad. She had found lots of friends here.

There were two possibilities.

One—they're going to remember her.
Two—Primrose and Tom did't exist in that timeline anymore.

She shrugged off the thoughts and continued shopping. She saw a dahlia necklace and she knew straight away to whom she's gonna give it to. It was made of crystal and it shone.

When she was looking around at the bracelets, she remembered about the bracelet that's she's wearing one. She glanced at it with a frown.

She still didn't know who gave it to her.

It could be Konstantin—but he would've told her. She shook her head and continued to find other jewellery for her other friends.

After she's done with the girls, she had decided to go to the sports shop. The sports equipment there were pricey, but Primrose didn't mind.

Primrose glanced at the golden snitch keychains that they sell there.

They sell keychains too? So cute!

She had decided to buy them for her team—for Bletchley as well.

She walked out of the store and had her eyes on an antique shop. She entered and looked around.

There's one more gift that she needed to find.

And it's for Tom.

They're so interesting to see—the things that they had here.

One thing caught her eyes.

A black leather journal.

She opened it to see the inside, and it's blank pages, no lines. It was vintage, Primrose liked it. For a moment, she thought of buying the book for herself.

But she had decided not to.

The presents were all wrapped and put into paper bags. She carried them all home by herself and put them under her bed as soon as she reached so that her friends won't see.

She patted Tofu's head as it meowed and came out from the under the bed, straight onto the bed since there were paper bags at its spot. 

She honestly can't wait for Christmas. And Yule Ball, for some reason.

It's gonna be interesting.

_____

Primrose had her hair up into a messy bun with some braids tied together. She put her make up on, trying to match with her Alyce Paris gown. It was white in colour with a hint of rose gold lining in the inside.

It was a beautiful dress indeed, fitting with its price—expensive. It showed her skin, but not to much. Only her shoulders, a little bit of her back and a little bit of her cleavage.

Primrose looked stunning that night.

She wore her black high heels with transparent heels. She had decided to wear her own diamond earrings instead of the ones Konstantin gave.

She could, just to piss him off.

But it wouldn't be necessary. Plus, the blue butterflies didn't go too well with her dress.