TWENTY-SEVEN

After Primrose gave the letter she wrote to Dumbledore, she headed back to her dorm to see her friends.

"Please open this in the morning, Professor. I trust you would." She said to him. Dumbledore stared at her with a concerned look but he accepted anyway, "And so I shall, Miss Quinton."

Dahlia noticed the gloomy expression plastered on her face when she walked into the room, "Prim, are you okay? You look troubled."

Primrose forced a smile, "I guess I just need a hug."

Dahlia gave her a small smile while approaching her with her arms wide open. She wrapped Primrose into a hug and she replied. Primrose glanced at the other girls who were staring.

"When I said 'a hug', I meant from each and everyone of you." She said. The girls laughed and approached them, embracing each other in a circle with Primrose completely squished in the middle.

"You must've been really scared." Young said. Primrose nodded, "To death. Literally."

"We're here now. We'll look after you better from now on." Lyra said. Primrose let out a tired chuckle, "Thank you."

"We're here whenever you need to share something. We'll always listen and we'll try to help however we can." Dahlia said. Primrose shut her eyes tightly for a few seconds while nodding slowly, "Thank you so much."

Primrose laid down on her bed, waiting for everyone to fall asleep. She took out her backpack from under the bed while whispering to Tofu, "Come."

Tofu followed.

Primrose glanced at her sleeping friends for the last time.

Goodbye.

Her heavy heart betrayed her legs, that moved fast as she closed the door behind her. She peeked the common room and when it's clear, she jogged silently until she reached the den of snakes.

"Lumos."

She looked around, finding any sign of Tom but she had not found any. Until Tom finally reached, "Primrose."

"Tom, you're actually here." She said, looking at him from head to toe.

"Of course." He said shortly.

Primrose took out the pym particle and the watch, inserting the particle inside. She glanced at her cat, bending her knees a little bit just so Tofu can leap into her arms.

Primrose stared at Tom again, scanning him—again. He had his briefcase and she can tell that he only brought essentials.

Unless, he was using the same spell as Primrose, to fit everything he wanted in the bag. As for his attire, he had his grey sweatpants on with a black shirt.

Which complimented the choice of colours Primrose was wearing—grey sweatpants and black hoodie which were the same clothing she wore when she first got here.

She looked around the forest for the last time before turning to Tom, "Take my arm."

He frowned.

"No question, just do it. Hold me tight."

His frown was still there, but he followed anyway. His grip was gentle and it made Primrose laughed mentally. It must have been really awkward for him to suddenly touch her like that.

It wasn't a tight grip, but it'll do.

"Are you ready?" Primrose asked and he nodded once. She took a deep breath and exhaled.

Then she pushed the button.

_____

Primrose's legs were wobbly as she felt her feet touching the ground in the present. She looked around to see everyone was staring at her. Harry, Rosemary and the rest quickly approached the two of them.