Part-51

Parinitha entered the chamber holding subhadra's hands and looked at her with furious eyes.

"I can explain that...", Subhadra said breaking the silence but Parinitha cutted in between,

"I don't want to hear any sort of explanation Princess! ,I know that it's all happened because of Prince Arjun.
Only thing I want to say is that, don't fall for him. He's trying to make you close with him. This may be his another dirty trick..!", Parinitha said with disgust placing her hand over subhadra's shoulder.

"Enough of this sayings Parinitha! What's the need of putting every blame upon him even though it's not..., You know it's not his fault and he haven't done anything wrong, then why? What's the need of this....!", Subhadra asked sternly looking at her.

Parinitha gulped nervously and avoided her strong gaze.

"Can I have an answer?", Subhadra asked coming closer to her.

"I have heard that love can make us go blind.. but now I saw it. Even if I have given a reply that will be useless!  The truth will be always blind before your eyes princess!", Parinitha said enragedly and left the chamber.

Subhadra sat down on the bed despondently and covered her face with her arms.
Suddenly she felt a hand over her shoulder, she turned back astonishgly and got relieved seeing prince Arjun.

"Prince Arjun!, You here? What's the matter?", she asked with a small smile.

"I saw your Sakhi Parinitha stepping out of your chamber furiously. Is everything fine?",he asked sitting next to her.

"Eh... Don't worry Prince!, Everything is alright", she replied faking a smile.

"Are you sure? I know that she didn't like me being close to you and also doesn't wish my presence by your side", he asked lifting her chin to make her eyes meet his.

She nervously  took of her eyes from him," No prince, don't think anything like that. She's little bit worried about me.. please don't misunderstand her... I think she need a little time to think over it".

Arjun hummed unwillingly and didn't force her to tell anything more.
She smiled.

"By the way, what are you going to plan for Dushala?",he asked smilingly as to change the matter.

"What do you mean?", she asked confusly.

"What do you think I meant?",he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Oh...so you guys planned something without me?, she pouted.
He laughed.         

_____________________________________

"Mamashree..!, Looks like our plannings are getting out of control. This is not we have expected...", Duryodhan hit the wall in anger.

"Calm down,my dear son! This is not going to be the end.... Trust me and see how I'm gonna make it upside down...", Shakuni said with a smirk.

"But how Gandharraj? This is not going to be so easy. She have even started questioning me!, I think I have to stop criticizing prince Arjun!", Parinitha said with frazzlement.

"It's all happened because of you dolt!, You were careless on your duty!!! Orelse they won't be united like this again. You are the only one to destroy our plans!", Duryodhan screamed at her in  vexation.

"Don't forget that I'm not your slave Prince! and I'm not doing this for your sake. Remember, that I'm only obeying my master's orders. Orelse...!", she said raising her voice against him.

"Orelse..? what will you do dunce?, Don't forget that your master is on our Side... And how dare you slave to raise your voice against me?", He  asked exasperatedly tightening his grip on her hands.

"What are you saying my son? Don't say anything like that again. She's doing all this for our good", Shakuni said smilingly winking his eyes at Duryodhan.
Duryodhan released his grip from her hand.

"Atleast your mamashree have something on his head prince!, But you...look at you prince...see how fool you are!", She said smiling at him.

Duryodhan's blood enranged on hearing that but Shakuni hold his hand and actioned him to control.

"Now Stop fighting like kids!, Concentrate on our plan . I think you should be more careful on handling the situation. Now you may take  leave, before anyone get any suspect!", Shakuni said looking at Parinitha. 
She nodded and left from there.

"Why did you stopped me? How dare she speaks like this?.. If you haven't stopped me, I'm sure I will put an end to her!", Duryodhan said grinding his teeth.

"We will think about it later, It's not the time for her, my son!, Now, We need her to put back our plans." , Shakuni said calming Duryodhan.

"But mamashree, what will we do now? They are getting close by each moment", he asked anxiously at Shakuni.

"Let them close,my son. But they are not knowing that this closeness is only meant for their seperation", Shakuni said with an evil smile.

"What do you mean, mamashree?", Duryodhan asked curiously.

"You just sit and watch my son, how I'm going to make the love birds detatch from each other!",he said placing his arm around Duryodhan's shoulder.
Duryodhan smirked.

______________________________________

"

Actually what are you guys upto?", Subhadra asked eagerly at Arjun, Nakul and sahadev.

They smiled and whispered the plan in subhadra's ears. She looked at them astonishgly.

"Do we have to do it?If she comes to know, she will kill us!", Subhadra asked controlling her laugh.

"All credits goes to Nakul..!", Arjun said giggling.

"Yes bratha Nakul!, You will be only responsible for this play. Not us!", she said smilingly.

"I don't want anyone's support ! My Sahadev will stand by me!", Nakul said placing his hand around Sahadev's shoulder.

"What? Me? Who told you so?", Sahadev said chuckling.
Nakul frowned at them. They laughed at him.

"Then do one thing, cancel the plans!",
Nakul huffed.

"No bratha...!, We were just joking right!", Subhadra said glancing others and actioned them to nod.

"Yes Nakul!" Arjun and Sahadev went towards them and placed their hands around his each shoulders.
Nakul smiled.

"Who all want to join the plan, follow me!", Nakul said walking like a boss infront of them.
They all looked at eachother and suppressed their giggle and followed him.

It was night, Dushala was peacefully sleeping in her chamber, while they peeped in. They all looked at each other and exchanged a mischievous smile.

************************************
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote and comment