𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

프 롤 로 그 !

프 롤 로 그 !

          𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, their other halves were found at a young age and going through hell and back only strengthened their bond between each other. They stuck to each other like glue and there was nothing they didn't know about each other.

          𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀, a sickly girl who has only seen the four white walls of her large hospital room. Daughter to a workaholic billionaire whos' only agenda on mind is to heal his sick girl and expand his business, she spent most of her life indoors never getting a feel of the real world outside. For almost a decade she couldn't experience things like a normal child and was sadly deprived off her childhood, surely someone like that would have lost their sanity by now but thanks to Suho she managed to fill the broken holes in her heart slowly but steadily.

          𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎, the son of a famous Korean actor that was acquainted with Mr. Moon which lead the two to meet. His stone cold appearance melted away whenever he was around Aera and was the only person he would open up too, with his life in turmoil she welcomed him with open arms and fought away his nightmare when he couldn't. His handsome looks always drew him attention but paid no mind to them and instead focused on studying, he took care of her and stood by her side every step of her recovery. 

          𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑, Aera was finally cured and healthy. She was ready to explore the world and most of all go to school, with the help of Suho the two come across old friends, rivalry, jealousy and mending old wounds. Follow the path of two lovers as they make their own paths while also being each others support beams throughout.