𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫. a date to remember

❛ ── chapter twenty-four
A DATE TO REMEMBER.

 ❜

          𝐀𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓, hands swinging as the cold air kissed her cheeks causing them to turn a blush pink. The sun was still out as it peeked over a tall building, the only warmth radiating off was the cozy heat of their intertwined hands.

The couple attracted glances as they passed── like usual. Maybe it was getting borderline annoying now, seeing as Aera had never really been in a vicinity with many people and she was still getting used to her new life but she couldn't control their stares and thoughts so the girl stopped bothering.

They had decided to spend some time together, they realized that they hadn't been on many outings since the exam seasons began, so when it evidently ended, the two had decided to go on a much prolonged date.

But if there was anything the two were bad at, it would be planning. . . Anything.

Sure, they could get full marks on any exam. Sure, Suho could possibly play any sport you uttered. And Sure, Aera could end up on the cover of Vogue. But planning a solid itinerary? She'd rather run laps around the field than do that.

So here they were, very much aimlessly walking around with no idea what to do. Aera had many things she wanted to do, and an equally long list of things she couldn't── she blames her lungs for those. But as of right now, her mind was blank.

" So, do you have anything you want to do? " Suho asked her as they stood on a bridge, looking over the street.

The girl perked up as she toyed with the hems of her cardigan, she hesitated for a moment, the gears in her head turning. " Not really, " she answered, her lips pulling up into a small smile. " But as long as I'm spending time with you, I'm fine with anything. "

The boy beside her chuckled. " Because I definitely do not spend every breathing second with you, " he joked as Aera dramatically gasped.

" Lee Suho. Did you just make a joke? " She placed a delicate hand over her heart. " Oh no, the world must be ending. " She broke into a fit of giggles, her boyfriend grinning largely, his eyes adoring her.

" Only for you. "

It fell into a serene silence, Aera rested her head against his shoulder as they enjoyed the cooling breeze. They watched the sun dip below the horizon, the day welcoming the beauty of the dark.