𝐭𝐞𝐧. makeup

❛ ── chapter ten
MAKEUP.

 ❜

          𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝟐-𝟓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, girls and boys split up into different makeshift courts as they played dodgeball. Screams of joy sounded as each team cooperated trying to get the other out, on the girls side it had been all smiles and laughs but on the boys side it was filled with competitiveness and sounds of fright. Everyone enjoyed it one way or another, everyone except for Aera, thanks to curse of her lungs the poor girl had to sit it out as instructed from her doctor and even if she got pass them Suho wouldn't let it slide.

So there Aera was sitting on the grass 15 feet away from the grass courts, she sat criss-crossed overlooking the matches that were going on. The contagious energetic and happy aura had inflicted her mood and smiled as she watched them, her eyes followed the girls match seeing as it was closer to her and didn't notice that half of the boys were eyeing her distracting themselves from the game. 

Her eyes stuck to the ball and when it rolled off the court few feet ahead of her, the ball was caught in between Jugyeong's hands and under Seojun's foot. Even though they were only a little bit away their conversation had been completely masked out by the shouts of excitement, Aera cranked her head down focusing her attention back to her phone when a sudden force hit the top of her head. 

" Ouch, " she exclaimed as she grasped her head. At this point everyone was staring at their direction, she looked around searching for the source of the impact which turned out to be a yellow ball that a boy threw out of the court on accident. The male classmates were now a stuttering mess considering they had hit both the bad boy and goddess of junior year, because the class were now focused on the two of them Jugyeong found the perfect timing to escape but tripped on her own foot. And as if Juyeong was a ghost, Suho crossed over her walking towards Aera who was still grasping her head. 

He squatted down grabbing her hands off her head replacing it with his, he messaged it before pulling her up and walking back into the school compound leaving them speechless.