Chapter 2

//Bakugo POV//

He walked towards UA with confidence but he felt like a piece of him was left behind when he left DeathStar by herself at home. He hoped she would be fine but he still was worried. He left the Tv on and the backyard door open but he was concerned with the thought of her flying away to find him and getting caught. He brushed it off and headed to class.

//DeathStar POV (you)//

You walked around the house bored out of your mind. You were scared Bakugo would get hurt so you simply laid on his bed whining. You hoped this lonely feeling would go away soon.

~time skip to the 3rd week of school~

//Bakugo POV//

Everything was fine until alarms started blaring so he stood up wondering what was going on until there was a huge explosion from down the hall.

"Everyone evacuate the building immediately, the villains trespassed the school and are attacking students. Do not engage." - anouncer

"Ok students follow me" - Mr Aizawa

Everyone followed until they were trapped by villains at all sides.

"Ok students defend yourselves" - Mr Aizawa

Everyone got into a fighting position.

"DIE" - Bakugo

He lunged at a villain throwing explosions at him until a blue fire attacked him causing him to fall on the ground bleeding.

//DeathStar POV (you)//

You sensed that Bakugo was in trouble and you flew out at full velocity and crashed into a window and you started running through hallways to find him and once you did you started glowing purple and let out a loud rawr. This caused everyone to stop and look at you. The students moved out of the way leaving Bakugo on the floor. When you saw him you gave him a nudge but he was  knocked out cold. This caused you to rawr and glare at the villains. You started walking towards them with death in your eyes. You started attacking them with plasma balls at them and some started to run away but not before you knocked them out with your tail. You then grabbed Dabi from the leg and started to smash him against the ground and walks. You then threw the knocked it dabi out the window. You looked at the other villains and was ready to do the biggest plasma blast you have ever done until the fled through a portal. Once they left you ran towards Bakugo and put him on your back.

"Hold it right there dragon" - Mr Aizawa

You stopped and looked at him with your eyes in slits. You growled as he got closer.

"Hey it's ok. I just want to help Bakugo get better" - Mr Aizawa

This made your eyes go to normal and you then walked towards him and let him get Bakugo. You then whined and started to nudge Bakugo.

"Hey he's going to be alright but for that to happen you have to let me take him" - Mr Aizawa

You simply nodded and sat down looked at Aizawa walking fast towards an infirmary. Once they were out of sight you laid down and started whimpering.

//Class 1A POV//

We just stared in shock at how the dragon was acting. She looked sad and scared as Mr Aizawa walked away with Bakugo.

"She must really care about Bakugo for her to be so sad and to attack the villains that way." - Mina

"Yeah. I'm still in shock that there's even a dragon" - Denki

"What should we do now?" - Kirishima

"I could try and move her" - Deku

Before anyone could say anything Deku started walking towards you.

//DeathStar POV (you)//

I see a small green haired human walking towards me so I stood up and opened my wings and rawred for him to back away but he simply stopped and the. Held his hand out. This made you remember when you and Bakugo bonded. So you slowly walked towards him and put your snout under his hand. Then he said.

"Hey there girl. I'm not going to hurt you. Come with me and I'll take you to Bakugo" - Deku

At the sound of Bakugos name you started jumping up and down and started licking his face. He said 'ewwwwww' and then started walking in the same direction Aizawa did. You didn't wanna wait for him to walk so you grabbed him and put him on your back then started running in the direction. Deku held on for dear life and when you had to turn he would pull on the side that you had to turn to. The students stared is shock that Deku managed to make you trust him and the followed close behind.

//Bakugo POV//

He was waking up then he saw Mr Aizawa and asked what happened. Mr Aizawa explained what happened and at the mention of a dragon Bakugo sat straight up and said.

"Please don't take her away" - Bakugo

"We won't but we will ask questions and ask you where you're keeping her" - Mr Aizawa

"I'm keeping her in my house and I named her DeathStar an-" - Bakugo

He was out off with you barging through the door. She looked at you and dropped someone before running towards me. She started licking me all over and inspected me.

"Woah woah. DeathStar you know that it's impossible to take your saliva off my clothes." - Bakugo

You started whining and grabbed him. You layes on the floor and put Bakugo on top of her paws. You wrapped your tail around him and wing over him. You looked at Mr Aizawa and nodded before you put your head down. You fell asleep and so did Bakugo by your warmth.

//Class POV//

We enter the infirmary to see the dragon curled up on the floor covering something. They assumed it was Bakugo.

"Ugh that hurt" - Deku

"What happened to you?" - Mina

"When she barged into the infirmary she looked for Bakugo and when she found him she threw me off her and ran to him." - Deku

"Oof. Hey Mr Aizawa what's going to happen to the dragon?" - Kirishima

"Well I already called the heroes to help figure out what's going to be our next step." - Aizawa

While talking Bakugo wakes up and says:

"OI DEATHSTAR MOVE YOUR FATASS WING OFF ME" - Bakugo

The dragon woke up and let Bakugo stand up.

"Yo Bakugo your dragons very manly" - Kirishima

"Yeah she the best but can be a pain in the ass sometimes" - Bakugo

The dragon growled at him and hit him with her tail and say looking the other way.

"Hey look I'm sorry I didn't mean it."  - Bakugo

The dragon made mimicking noises and scoffed.

"If you forgive me I will hive you extra fish today" - Bakugo

That made the dragon light up and stray jumping around him. Just then the heroes walked in and said.

"Katsuki Bakugo come with us and bring the dragon with you" - All Might.

Bakugo followed all might and the dragon followed Bakugo.

"I hope they let him keep her" - Mina

"Yeah I hope so" - momo