Chapter 18

I present you my dog. Dragon Midoriya Muchu. Yes, I did have to name him after Izuku XD.

//DeathStar POV//

Walking back to camp I see a very angry and tired looking Aizawa. I slow down and let Katsuki get off before acting like a dog that just got yelled at.

Aizawa - DeathStar what the hell do you think you are doing walking out of camp grounds during the night endangering the students?

I get close to him and roll so my belly is showing. Completely forgetting the other dragon was there I grabbed Aizawa for a hug. By the time I did that Aizawa saw the other dragon and sighed.

Aizawa - Bakugo explain.

Katsuki - the dumbass found another annoyance so we brought it with us. Got attached to shitty hair too.

Aizawa - alright all of you to bed and DeathStar will show the other little shit where to go. Wake me up again and I'll expel all of you and fry DeathStar.

Aizawa walks back into the tent and so does Katsuki and Kiri leaving me out here with Zurden or should I say DeathWing.

Me - alright follow me!

I started walking back to my spot and laid down and got comfortable. Looking up I see DeathWing staring at me uncomfortably.

Me - what's wrong?

DeathWing - uh where do I sleep?

Me - with me, come here it's fine.

He looked at me shocked and started to walk over to me before laying down behind me spooning me. Ignore the fact and fell into a deep slumber waking up the next day to the sound of flashes.

~~~~The Next Day Yuh~~~~

Opening my eyes I see class 1A looking at me, some staring, some whispering, and some taking pictures. I tried to get up, key word "tried". I look for something that might be holding me down when I see a wing covering me. I blush (bruh it's scales getting a little warmer XD) realizing that it was DeathWing's so I turn around so I'm facing him and I nudge his nose to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes confused but then realizes what position he was in with me and quickly gets up embarrassed about the situation.

DeathWing - I- Uh- Sorry- What- Uh-

Me - don't worry about it! :)

I look back at the students and get up to eat breakfast. Walking over to the table I see four bowls, two food and two of water. I quickly walk over to the bowls that have chicken nugget imprints on them and start eating. I sense someone walking towards me instantly know it was DeathWing so I ignored it and continued eating. A confused DeathWing looks at the food like it was the weirdest thing he had ever seen.

Me - eat, it's food doofus.

DeathWing - that's food? It looks like shit.

The food they gave me was fish flavored dog food and vegetables. I personally didn't like it but it was all I could eat.

DeathWing - come on, let's go hunt real food.

Me - hunt? Why they already feed us?

DeathWing - that's going to be the reason you die younger than you should, plus you need fresh seafood to be healthy.

Me - alright let's go.

I spread my wings and shoot into the sky with DeathWing not too far behind me looking for a river or a lake to hunt for food. Not even a minute later we find a lake and start to hunt. In the end I end up catching around 30 fish while DeathWing caught 80 fish. Walking back to land I was still hungry since I'm supposed to eat more than 30.