Chapter 16

~~~~le time skip to a week later~~~~

It's been a week since Tesha was taken away and DeathStar was not recovering at all. The students saw DeathStar move around the dorms looking sad and sick. The dragon has not gone outside the dorms, eaten, or even slept that week and a certain blond with anger issues had enough.

Katsuki - Alright I've had enough. DEATHSTAR COME!

The dragon gets up and walks over to the blond unsure of the situation.

Katsuki - camping trip to the mountains like we used to do. What do you think?

The dragon nods and goes back to their original spot.

Mina - CAMPING TRIP EVERYONE! WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING! PACK STUFF FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK!

Katsuki - wha-

Kirishima - Yo Bakubro that was very manly of you to invite the class to the camping trip!

Katsuki - but I-

Kaminari - Yeah thanks Bakugo!

The blond just groans and leaves the room defeated. Everyone had a feeling that the camping trip was going to be rather unusual but ignored it.

//Katsuki POV//

Dumb extras trying to ruin my time with MY dragon. I headed to my dorm and called the old hag. I tell her about the trip and she allows it and also tells me she was going to bring some supplies I will need. Agreeing I hang up and go back to the common room and go to DeathStar.

Me - we leave tomorrow so wanna help me pack?

She nods and follows me back to the dorm before grabbing her stuff and putting it on my bed. Packing took about 30 minutes because of me constantly having to tell DeathStar that we can't bring her chicken nuggets. Goddamn dragon.

318 words

Sorry that it's short! Next chapter is gonna be pretty long so be prepared! I've been going out with fam a lot so I've been busy with that so apologies my readers!