24 🃏

6 months later

Ashley's POV

"Mia you need to slow down and start from the beginning." I sit up straight in bed. Trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

"Dom went rogue." The words doesn't sit right with me. Why would he do something like that ? He has his whole family together again. Letty as far as Mia told me got all her memories back.

Turns out Dominic and Letty are married. So much for family right. "Why would he do that ?" I swear if this is another trick to get me to call him I will not speak with her for the next few years. "We don't know. He completely flipped Hobbs. He stole the IMP and he disappeared from the grid. We need you, Ash."

I sign and look over to where Owen steps into the room. Towel loosely hanging around his hips. Water still dripping from his body. "Mia you've got to give me some time okay ? I need to figure this out first."

There is a silence that follows. "You mean you first need to ask Shaw permission to come and help your own brother." I can hear that she is pissed right now. But the fact that she is making this all about Owen is pissing me off. "This has nothing to do with him and everything to do with me."

She signs and I'm sure if I was close I would she her head slowly nodding. "Okay, just please call back. Please." I asure her that I'll call before the end of the day. I hang up and run a hand through my hair. Owen arches a eyebrow at me.

I simply get up from bed and walk towards him. "Dominic went rogue. They want me to help." He closes the cupboard door and turns fully to me. Places both hands on my face. "You do what you gotta do, babygirl."

I smile at him and lean up for a kiss. It starts out as an innocent kiss to thank him for his support that ended in rough fuckery.

Mia POV

"I spoke with Ashley." The whole team turns to me with a shocked expression. Letty gets up from her chair. "Why would you do that ?" I hate that my whole family got so messed up over some things that happened years ago.

"Because she is still my sister. Believe it or not she cares about Dom. She cares about you Letty." Letty begins to laugh. Walks closer. To the center of the group. "No she doesn't. She cares about Shaw."

I can see the team won't agree with her up and in my face but they still feel that way. "Yes she does care about Shaw and we can't blame her for chosing him. But think about it Letty if she didn't care about you she would've had you killed the moment you set foot in Shaw's house."

Letry stares at me and I see her swallow. She knows I speak the truth. I also know that she loves Ash like a sister. "You might hate her on the surface but deep down you still love her like she is your sister."

With that I walk away. Jack needs me and the baby sure as hell won't survive long in Brain's company. My heart aches for Letty. She just got Dom back and now he is gone again.

Hours past when I hear footsteps approaching me. Letty. "You're right I still love her as my sister." I don't reply. Just stare at her as she takes a seat on the opposite site of me. "The first day I walked into Shaw's place I was terrified. My boots were literally shaking."

I laugh because let's face it. Letty has never been afraid of anything.