20 🐼

Ashley's POV

I've been waiting on Deckard's call for days now. When I saw Dom and Brian leave I was so tempted to go after them. To finish them but the chance to get caught was much bigger. If I got caught.

I might never see Owen again. Owen. My heart aches for him. I haven't seen him again. To scared that the cops would be around the hospital looking for me. I've decided to look at some emails.

We've got quite alot request for jobs. I want to call Vegh. Asked her how she is doing. Make sure that everything is still fine with her. Even though she was suppose to be just a teammate I grew close to her. Like a sister close.

I ran my hand over my face trying to figure out what to do right now. I answer a few emails telling them that Owen is in the hospital right now. Possibility that he'll never wake up again is getting bigger day by day.

I'm so angry at Dom. At the whole family for defending what he did. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive him. There is a knock on the door that makes me spront towards it.

What if it's Deckard. He could still be okay. As I open the door I'm greeted with shock as I see a woman I've never seen in my life before. How did she even know where this house is ?

Or the bigger question is did she know I was here ? Did she expect Deckard to answer the door. I see next to her is two guys. Pretty well build too. "Well are you not going to invite me in ?"

I'm still trying to progress what is happening around me right now. She sees my hesitation and removes her sunglasses. She is a really beautiful woman actually. Intimidating that is for sure.

You can feel from the way she looks at you that she doesn't take shit from nobody. "Uhmm, sorry you might have the wrong house ?" I meant to say that as a statement but it came out as a question.

She raises her eyebrows at me. The guy on her right starts to shift weight from one foot to the other. "Trust me, Darling. I have the right house." Okay so she is definitely here to see Deckard.

The same Deckard that I haven't heared from in a week. How am I going to explain this to her. "Well if you're looking for Deckard. He's not present right now." I can see the woman is getting impatient with me.

She tucks away her glasses in her red coat and starts to enter the house. I block her way. I don't know who she is but this is not happening right now. "Are you blocking my way ?" I cross my arms.

Look her dead in the eye. Not blinking. First I nod and then I answer. "Yes I am. I already told you that Deckard is not here. I don't know when he'll return." She hols my stare for a minute. Like she is trying to get me to back down.

She is intimidating but I will not back down. She is here demanding to enter the house and I don't even know if Deckard knows her. The two guys step forward. The one crack his knuckles. This time I'm the one to raise my eyebrows.

He steps forward to restrain me but I quickly shift away putting him down and taking the other one down within seconds. I don't care how big they are. I'm fast, strong and skilled. They both squeal in pain. I look back at the woman.

Did I mistaken or did I just see a hint of approval. With that she walks into the house. I follow behind her. This woman really has got the guts to just continue as if she owns the place. "Excuse me ? Did you not hear what I said like five minutes ago."

She goes into the kitchen and switch on the kettle. Open the cupboards and gets a cup from the top right cupboard. She knows where everything is. I stare at her wide eyed. She looks back at me.

"What's wrong, Darling? Cat got your tongue?" I swallow. Keep stsring as she pours herself a cup of tea. Makes herself comfortable at the dining table. "Okay. I've had enough of this games. Who are you ?"

The two guys from early comes in slowly. They stay clear of me and she gives them a stern look. They both nod and out the house they were. She picks up her cup. Takes a sip and puts it back down again.

A small smile visible on her face. I really missed something somewhere. She didn't mention anything earlier. She definitely knows Deckard. His house too. Who the hell is this woman.