chap 4 : kid's mood

(It is true that this chapter I will write in a narrative method, but because I am too secretive, I have to write about the title of the story above, on Wednesday, write the autobiography.)

"My dear, there was a time when I thought that I myself would not have a girl in my eyes, but since I met you, you have stolen my iron heart.

When I met her, I felt that she was very close and familiar to me. Perhaps, I fell in love with you at first sight. She stood in a field of sunflowers, wearing a yellow and white plaid dress, hair tied with a bright red bow, she looked like a baby girl.

Every time I'm with you, I feel like time is moving slowly, but when you're gone, I feel like my life is missing something, something very precious.

You're like a cigarette, once addicted, still addicted, addicted forever, there's never a time when I don't miss you, your appearance turns my life upside down, I don't know what's real ? Where is the fake anymore. You rummage through every nook and cranny in my mind, making my mind turn upside down because of you.

Do you know ? Every time you go with someone else, my heart aches with anger.

I don't know if you care about my feelings but I still care about you, care little by little, I pamper you with all my strength, so...

- I PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME, YOU MAY NOT CARE OF ME BUT THAT TO ME YOU ARE THE LIGHT, THE FIRE LIGHT LIGHT IN MY HEART SO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE...

----------- Syle : I don't know if you've heard it, but I'm sure it'll be touched after hearing it--------