a chapter for you Penguin (special)

(this is a chapter for you Penguin that has nothing to do with the story, just a oneshort about Mi x Kid, anyone who wants to write a story, send a message like Penguin so I can write it for you, now let's go to the story. .)

(Scene of the story : Life when Mi x Kid was married.)

- I'm back! _ Mi was carrying bags containing many things as soon as she entered, Kid rushed over and hugged Mi.
- My beloved wife is back, I miss her so much.
Mi struggled to get out of Kid's arms but he hugged him too tight, it was difficult to get out. Mi had to sit still and endure the battle, Kid released Mi, saying:
- Why are you back so late, I'm so hungry!
Miu looked at her watch and exclaimed:
- Damn, it's late to cook!
____________PM OUT___________

While walking in the middle of the road, suddenly Mon was going to buy donuts when he saw his sister, because he had to stay at her husband's house for a long time and rarely visit home, so when he saw Mi, Mon immediately ran over and hugged Mi and speak :
- Mi! I miss you so much, you at my husband's house have...
Before he could finish speaking, Mon met Kid's angry eyes, he raised his gun at Mon, making Mon shiver, then released Mi and ran away endlessly, not bothering to look back.
VKid took Mi home, told her to stay at home to look after the house carefully so that he could go to work because the police chief called. I agree.
That afternoon was a meeting filled with anger and pressure of Kid, Kid is a junior police officer for not doing the right job to catch the robber who caused a riot in the street.. .
In the evening, Kid returned with a tired and pressured expression, he felt like he wanted to rest when suddenly he saw Mi come out after taking a shower, wearing her shirt and long hair. Miu saw the tired Kid and asked:

- Are you okay ? Why are you so tired? You have...
Before she finished speaking, Mi was pressed down by Kid on her body, Mi was surprised that something was on her lips, it turned out that Kid had already kissed Mi and while hugging him, he took off his shirt and threw the light. On one side, hugging Mi to sleep, Kid stopped feeling pressure, and instead felt excited when he saw Mi's face as red as a tomato. You didn't say anything, just silently slept, but like last time, you died.
Last time, it was the same, but after the kiss was over, Mi beat Kid all kinds of ways, until Kid was so angry Say:
- Are you bad, or let me punish you...
Miu exclaimed:
- I'm not afraid, I can't do anything to you, hehe.
_______________ AND IMMEDIATELY ____________

-------------- 18+++++++ --------

Mi was bedridden until morning because of Kid's punishment.
And since then, Mi has not dared to joke anymore.
END
(Sy: Sorry penguin for the late release, but my computer is broken so I can't write the story, hope you can forgive me. But I have to admit, counting Kid after getting married is terrible)