~5~

Hey thank you so much for 5 views really appreciate it :D

Let's get into the chapter

CLAYS POV
It's been an hour or two, I haven't talked to George.

"Wilby, I'm going to have to go see shitbag."

"Alright, wait why did you move away from George in the first place?."

"Oh he's interested in a woman who works here, I have him the best advice ever but I don't know if he could pull it off."

"Oh, well I think that's him."

Wilbur pointed and lowered his head we saw George and Natalie, giving each other there numbers.

"Oh sick!." I said, but something didn't feel right, I felt a hole that was being digged in my heart, it was getting empty. I felt a pain in my chest but I shrugged it off, could be because I had 10 medium sided doughnuts.

I waved goodbye to Wilbur then I walked up to George who was leaning on a wall, waiting for me I'm guessing.

"How did it gooo?."

"Great!," he exclaimed "she asked me to the movies I think I might have a shot at this!."

"Ayyyyy lets goooo."

We walked to a park together.

"Hey wanna chill here for a second?," I asked

"Why not."

We sat on a hill under a cherry blossom tree for awhile, we had a comfortable silence for around 10 minutes just looking at the field that had loads of pink snapdragon and peony flowers.

Snapdragon flowers:

Peony flowers:

"I think I'm gonna go" I say but be grabbed my arm and pulled me back down

"Wait for the sunset," He smiled back at me, "please?."

I rolled my eyes and smirked "fine I'll wait."

I sat back down and the sun started setting.

We watched it, the moon started showing in the orange blended sky.

I turned my head to George which was looking back at the flower field, smiling.

His brown eyes sparkled, his faint freckles started to show more. His lips looked pink and soft, pressed together.I was... mesmerised.
"Clay?," he asked "I know this is silly but what colour are the flowers.?"

"There like a soft pink, why?."

"Clay in colourblind." He let out a soft chuckle , I giggled along side it.

We where talking for while and before we knew it, it was pitch black and stars filled the night sky.

I laid down and was starting to star gaze, "what you doing?."

"Star gazing," I explained "lay down and do star gaze with me."

He smiled and laid down next to me, George seemed happy.

I looked at him again, my hands were on the back of my head.He was smiling yet again, I haven't seen him frown, yet.He looked happy but cold at the same time.

He looked back at me, we were staring at each other, he looked into my eyes as I looked into his.I don't know what came over me but I didn't move where i was looking.I was grinning.

He giggled then looked back at the sky we sat up, I put my hands on the ground behind my back and George put his knees up agents his chest, hugging them.

This time I caught him looking at me, his eyes winded a bit when I turned my head to look at him, I got my knees and sat there. We were watching each other again.

This time I had the courage to get closer and then he did the same we were a few inches away then...

George's phone went off.

"Shit, it's my mum," George frowned "sorry i have to take this."

George walked off behind the cherry blossom tree, I sighed and looked back at the stars.

"Sorry clay I got to go, thanks for hanging out with me though." He smiled faintly.

"No problem, let's go and here's my number." I gave him my phone number and then we with walked out separate ways home.