~12~

"Yeah I forgot..."

"Oh," he frowned kinda disappointed, "well let's play minecraft I have 6 hours till my date with Nat."

Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit I gotta be there in a hour I may as well go home and get ready" He groans.

"Oh yeah, Natalie who would have guessed" I said in a tone that made me sound bored and yet sarcastic.

"Alright moody what's up with you?"

Maybe the fact that you give me these wired feelings that I'm obsessed with but I want to go, maybe it's love? Whenever you mention Natalie all it is for me is jealousy... please George love me ba-

I got dragged out of my thoughts by a click.

"Hey!," George raised his voice and lowered it after, "Clay what's up?."

"Nothing, let's just go."

George frowned, "right I'll call you after."

"Alright."

I lead him downstairs and waved bye he waved back then jogged back to his.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to call Nick.

He picked up the phone the second I called.

"Hey dude what's up." He said through his munches, of corse he's eating.

"Nothing much you."

"Just eating gummys."

"Right, wanna hang out today?."

"Sure dude, we could practice for football or something, I don't really mind."

"Sounds great , meet at the park."

"Cya there!."

He hung up and I scurried to my wardrobe wondering what to wear.

I looked around and grabbeda white t shirt, a green hoodie to go over that and black jeans.

I ran downstairs and grabbed some white socks and my converses.

"Bye mom, love you."

"Love you to!."

I left and took a slow and thoughtful walk till I went to the park, it was the same one that me and George went to. (Chapter five.)

I saw Nick walk up to me in the distance, "Hey," he said through his shivers, it was the middle of October, why he is only wearing shorts and a shirt is beyond me, "can we go inside mine or something."

I went to Nicks before it's not far from the Park mainly right next to it.

"mhm." I mumbled blankly while looking at the field that was full of pink flowers.

"Are you okay?."

"Yeah, no, yeah let's go to yours."

The walk there was silent, leaving me with my thoughts again.

"It's George...isn't it?."

My eyes widened, the name 'George' snipped me out of my thoughts immediately.

"What...?."

"George and Natalie."

I was turning red.

"I knew it." He chuckled, his hands in the pockets of his shorts.

"No,no it's not."

"Right so why are you red?."

Fuck it.

"Because, I think your right," I started "I don't know, Darryl told me his feelings towards Zak and now I think I feel them things for George, meaning I'm in like..."

"Love?" He finished for me.

"I wouldn't say love...,but something remotely similar."

"Oh...," he trailed off "but, theres Natalie an-"

"I know..."

There was a bit of silence.

"Me and George went here after the cafe thing you suggested."

I looked at the felid and smiled, breathing in and out taking in the air.

NICKS POV

God why me.

Clay seemed pretty beat up about this, he seems head over heels for George, from what I heard atleast.

But there's Natalie and George seems head over heels for her, god why am I in the middle of this.

"Me and George went here after the cafe thing you suggested."

Shit what do I say back to that, does he think I'm god? That I can magically make the dude have feelings back for him?.

"Oh...cool."

We had a few more minutes of silence.

"How about we..., play some football."

"Yeah sure we have nothing else to do."

He stood up and helped me up.

I grabbed the ball, then put it by my legs.

"What you doing, Nick?."

"Last ones there is a rotten egg!."

I laughed and ran down the hill kicking the ball with me.

"OH ITS ON SAPPYNAPPY!." He yelled then sprinted towards me.

678 words
Yeah sorry for the short chapters but I hope you enjoyed this chapter and like always make sure to eat and stay hydrated <3