~21~

CLAYS POV

I take George into my house, we were greeted by my mom.

"Hi Clay, just about to put dinner on," she smiled, she turned around and saw George, "oh, who's this?."

"Oh, I'm George, nice to meet you Mrs..?."

"Just call me Kate, nice to meet you too George, I'm guessing your staying the night by the looks of things."

"Yeah he is mom,if thats okay with you?"

"Of corse, it is! By the way Clay, Drista seems very exited to meet George, she's told me how exited she is."

"I'm exited to meet her to" he smiled cheerfully at the older women.

"uh yeah, cool," I rubbed the back of my neck, I honestly hope Drista doesn't fuck things up, "we'll be in my room, love you mom."

"Love you too!."

I basically ran up the stairs and went into my room, George was properly following.

I turn around and don't see George, oh no.

I walked back into the hallway.

"Oh so your famous George, ay? Clays told me so much about you!"

Georges cheeks grew red, most likely from embarrassment of the situation.

"Oh, he talks about me?"

"Yeah alotttt." She smirked.

"Okay that's enough you two"

"Clay," my sister whined "I want to talk to him moreee."

"Fuck off Drista, let's go George."

"Don't have too much fun!." She shouted from the end of the hallway, George was the first to walk into my bedroom I flipped Distra off before walking in and closing the door behind me.

There was a very awkward silence.

"Uh... your sister and mum seems nice!"

"I guess...and it's MOM, M O M can you spell it?" I say playfully.

"Alright, listen here you little shit," he walked up towards me, "i am British and it's in my nature to say M U M."

"Oh really?" I raised my eye brow, I didn't realise he was so close to my face.

"Yes really!"

"It's still mom your in Florida now George."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

His expression turn mad to flustered.

"I-I whatever."

I started to wheeze sounding like a tea kettle in the process.

"Your- your face!."

He rolled his eyes and sat down on my bed, he looked serious for a bit while looking down at the floor, something was on his mind.

"What's on your mind?" I say after calming down.

"Nothing much, just...tired."

"Hey, what's up?" I sat next to him, our legs touching but I wasn't really focusing on that at the moment, he was upset.

"It's just, last time we where here...it just never left my mind."

He turned his head away from me.

"To be honest same, should we talk about it?"

"What is there to talk about though and even if there is, it will end up bad."