Chapter 9: Beast V/S Reaper

Walking in the Ring they went through the back entrance through the training area to avoid all the fans starting to come through getting ready for the fights. The other town was floating through the training area letting them be able to warm up and stretch. Noah was the master of fair fighting meant everyone got treated equally in health both physical and mental. He always encouraged every and anyone to the training area to get them ready. The ring was the most sought out legal fighting ring to fight in voted best atmosphere, best crowds, best wages and prices, and most reliable. Which meant if they were going to get their ass handed to them in the ring than they would be getting best medical help after.

Going through the area with nothing with but his woman in tow. Xavier looked up to be caught in surprise seeing both his dad and Callan lifing weights laughing with each other. "Dad? Gabe? What are you guys doing back here?" Jessie said kissing both their cheeks. "There's our girl." Gabe said hugging her tightly. "Hey son how you feeling?" "Feeling great he said pulling Jess in kissing her cheek smiling deep at her. Making the grown men in front of them smile too.

"I know my town here is here, so we came to watch you beat that little piss stain in." Cal said shrugging putting the weights down. "Yup that and seeing some of the guys." His dad said looking around the room at the other older guys. The rest of the guys came up behind him. "Where's Eric and Lexi?" Xavier asked. "They went to get some sweet teas they'll meet you out there. Hey dad's." Noah said with a happy wave. "This place is growing on me Noah I'm proud of you." Cal said making Noah blush. "Thank you Cal we work hard for it." "It shows." Gabe said proudly. When a group of about eight people walked in breaking off into two groups to start warming up. Until four of them locked their eyes on someone who really did not want it.

"Hells Bells Trouble just waltz right back into my life. How you doing girl?" A man tripled in Jessies size came running up swooping her around in a hugging spin. "How the hell are. Is this where you been hiding from me from the whole time. Your hand broke you can't pick up the phone and send me a I'm still alive text, a fuck you nothing?" HE said standing in front of her crossing his arms. "Oh Hi Cal." He said waving happily. "Hi." He said flalty. "Are you still mad at me Cal?" He asked sadly. "You hit a parked car with a damn tree Tony!" "Ya so who's your friends?" HE said as the rest of four men came behind them all but Dimitri came up to place a kiss on her forehead. Leaving her and her group of guys feeling awkward. Xavier hands were around he waist the whole time.

"Ok well guys she said looking around these are some old friends from home. So this is Mateo Damico you guy scall him Anchor. Leo Vitale or Joker. Giovanni Lorenzo or Gunner. Antonito 'Tony" Russo or Tank for obvious reasons." She said giggling tank was built just like one. "And this is Dimitri Moretti or Reaper I guess." They all waved and nodded. "So guys this is Jaxon Brooks or Blade. Ryder James or Pryo. You all know Noah. Axel Graves or Axe. This is Xavier Graves or Beast my boyfriend. You all know my daddy Cal, and this is Gabe Graves." All being polite as they could. "So Noah is the schedule up?" Tony asked. "Ya it's on the wall but ugh actually all of you guys are against all of us. In fact I pulled you on my random draw Leo." "Oh cool." Leo said smiling shaking his hands. The guys from Atheo had no problem with any of them but they were not happy with Xavier being with Jessenia they wanted her to go back home.

"I got to say we really miss you at home Jes. Wish you would at least visit." Gio said. Lookinat her a little sad. "Ya, your right I'll try to remember to shout out I'm still breathing every now and than I wasn't trying to offend anyone I swear." She said. "Hey you don't need to explain we get it. So is Lexi here too?" Mateo asked looking around. "Ya she floating around here too. In fact the Axe here is her boyfriend." Jes added while Axel smiled proudly not missing the drop in Mateo face. "That right? You with Lex?" "Proudly. That's all me an." He said beaming. None of the guys missing the looks between them or Xavier and Dimitri. "Ok so I'm sure you guys all have some warm ups and stuff to get started right we getting started out there already Noah?" She asked. "Yup we are. Why don't you and dad's go out and find the other two piece of the trouble trio." HE said winking.