Chapter 30: Forever My Person

The girls had just finished their last fitting and had all gotten their dresses and shoes. They we're meeting up with the guys at the food court. "You know it amazes me your guys little pudges still fit great in them dresses." Eric said in a cute way as they were all proud of their little pudges coming out barely able to be seen. "We know." Niki said with her sassy attitude. "I am so hungry!" Lexi said. "I can't get over the fact that your not the one with twins you can out eat Jessie any day of the week." Kiley said laughing at her. "Eh, she's always been a light weight. You just wait a couple more months and she'll be in my category." Lexi said wiggling her eyebrows. "You know we can here you guys perfectly coming all the way over here right?" Jaxon said as the guys were shaking their head laughing. "Bro you know, YOU KNOW, they don't care." Ryder said laughing.

"So how did everything go you finally ready for tomorrow?" Xavier asked as he picked Jessie up and placed her on his lap. The guys all did the same except Eric and Noah they hated they way all the guys were looking at the girls. Now that the majority were pregnant they had a different glow to them that made them really stand out. "I am so ready for tomorrow everything fit fine we didn't have to let anything out. It all fits perfectly." Jessie said as she opened her mouth for a fry. Xavier got her a double cheeseburger, fries, a pink lemonade, and a couple of cupcakes, cookies and brownies for the table, but f course the guys had that cleared away before they got there. "We can grab some ice-cream before we leave if you want baby." Xavier said. "YA that sounds great you know I won't turn down free ice-cream." Noah said with a wink. "Ya free ice-cream is my favorite. Thanks bro." Axel said.

"Ya got enough free shit out of me including feeding y'all nasty asses today and tomorrow." Xavier said with a glare. "It sounds great honey." Jessie said as Xavier looked at her in surprise the huge cheeseburger she couldn't even fit into her hands, she was now taking the last bite in her mouth. Xavier smiled lifting more fries to her. The other guys noticed that Kiley was the only who ate half of her chicken tenders sliding the rest to Lexi who was already finished eyeing them like she wanted to pounce on them. Kiley just smiled telling her she wasn't that hungry if she wanted them. Lexi had them finished in seconds. Making everyone laugh at her. Drinking on the smoothie from the ice-cream shop as Xavier shook his head at his friends. "Damn free loaders." He said shaking his head. "Hey you got the most to spare out of all of us anyway." Ryder shrugged. "How do you figure I got two on the way." Xavier chuckled out. "Dude that's easy you made more money than any of us combined times like five." Noah said licking his cone.

"Dude why you got my business on blast in a damn mall, you want us all to get robbed or just me." Xavier asked him. "Well look who it is hello neonata." Armando said as he and the rest of the his friends and their wives came around hugging Lexi and Jessie. After being passed around. "I don't know what you've been doing but you two look so. Different." Aria said. "I can't quite place it but there is a difference." "What brings you guys here?" Marcello asked as he waved hello to the rest of their group. "We we're just picking up the dresses and shopping around we're actually on our way out we've got a big day tomorrow." Xavier said Tucking Jessie back into his side happily. "I GOT IT!" Gigi said interrupted loudly. The parents turned to her. "Their pregnant. They are an that one over there what was it Kiki?" "Niki." Niki said smiling back at them. "Are you really?" Vivy asked a little sadly. "Yes they are." Axel said tucking Jessie into his side.

"Is this why you two are getting married so quick?" Aria asked. "No, no nothing like that. We actually found out about four days ago. "Ya. Siamo solo incinte regolari, Jessie è incinta in più." Lexi said with a laugh. "Thanks for that Lexi." Jessie said. "What she say?" Xavier asked. "Lexi just managed to throw me under the damnbus so hard she could've won a prize." Jessie whispered to him." "Porti davvero due gemelli? Già, la mia dolce ragazza ti sta bene con tutto questo? Stai bene?" Dante asked. "I am fine. Yes it's twins and were ok. I'm only about five weeks almost six, but Lexi is almost seven weeks." Jessie said proudly. "Bitch." Lexi whispered back to her. "karma fa schifo non è dolce amico? Come ha un sapore un po' amaro quel ritorno?" Jessie whispered back to Lexi as she smiled deeply. "Cagna." Lexi said again.