CHapter 19: Can you stay with me

It was now the day to go dress shopping Jessie couldn't wait. Xavier loved seeing her this happy, he also decided to take the guys except Eric to a store about forty minutes from Atheo to get their measurements they decided on a nice royal dark blue that was beautiful and stood out with her eyes, in Xaviers opinion. Also both of their favorite color besides a nice dark grey and silver. They both were just glowing getting excited of the time coming quicker and quicker.

"We still have so much to do." Jessie said as Xavier came and place his arms loosely around her. "Divide and conquer baby, have faith. Tomorrow Eric will go and put in the order for all the flowers he should us two days ago. Monday we get to go see the three places Jaxon said would be perfect. The caterer sent over the list of food we can pick tomorrow as well. You got plenty of time for the cake. Everything else will fall into place as well. I promise." Xavier said placing a sweet kiss from his lips to hers.

"This is a little crazy to be so over the moon for someone you know for almost a year, and to be married at you six month anniversary, but I swear somehow my soul has known you so much longer." "I know." HE said smiling down at her. "It's just that you have no idea how hard each night I prayed for you. I waited so long to get here, I just I'm thankful for everything that has ever happened to me to get me to be at this point right here with you now." She was beat red. "I don't even know what I can I have that's so great for you, I can't give you anything you can't get yourself. I don't even know what to give a man who already has everything." She said looking down.

Taking his finger and lifting her chin up to look him in the eyes. "I have nothing without you. All that noise about money and fame those are things to fade away. You give me everything. You don't cower away from me out of fear, like everyone else. You respect me, my work, my family, and my choices better than that you stand by me to support me through all of those. You are without a doubt the best cook I have ever had, so I know I get to be well kept man." They both laughed at that a little. "You already transformed this house into a home before you officially moved in. You gave me a second dad who honestly I don't know if I could not see in my life anymore either. You gave my friends who are my brothers real happiness with your friends you brought into their lives. You can give me the only thing I ever wanted or craved for, you can give us a family." HE said rubbing his hand on her cheek tenderly, trying to make sure she knew and understood everything he was saying to her. Just how much she meant to him.

This woman shook him to his very soul. This man shook her to beyond her core. "You are my entire world Jessie. I love you." "I love you too, my sexy beast." She said making him smash his lips one last time before he smashed her lips to his. There was the honk outside. "Call me if anything happens." "I will." Lexi had come to get her and meet Eric, Niki, Xavier's mother, and Kiley Evans. Kiley is another friend she met her who teaches kindergarten. Everybody loved her she was sweet, yet she had a feisty side, she was exactly like Jessie she knew how to stand her ground and not take any shit from anyone, but also knew when to pull back. Kiley like Niki had just moved on over her feelings when her boyfriend of two years decided one morning he didn't want to be with her anymore. His whole family and she was crushed having grown so close to each other. He got over pretty well seeing as he was sleeping with someone else for the last month and half of their relationship.

"Drive safe girls have fun, send me pictures." Xavier said. The girls smiling and waving him off. There wasn't very many bridal stores around and the only real option they had was to go to Atheo. Luckily Xavier and the boys weren't to far away. Dimitri and all the guys have been texting with the girls back and forth just light and funny pictures nothing out of suspicion. It even made their guys laugh hard. Everyone was just trying to get along with every one. Even though she had cut out her mother she still had all five of her mothers friends who would randomly call to check in on her. Especially Aria. The papas were still going to drop by at least once every two weeks. She has't told them herself about the engagement, but thanks to the media and Dimitri's crew she was sure they already knew.