11.

It was Friday and I was back to school. I had missed almost two weeks. I was fine, but Grace said it wouldn't hurt to sit out the last day of the week, just to be sure. I wasn't having it. Even if it was one day just before the weekend, I wanted to go. I was tired of being stuck in the house.

Grace also insisted on driving me to school, against my will and despite my many protests. So we rode silently on the way to school.

I got out of the car and waved to her as I made my way to first period with Mr Keen. I found Isaiah in the back already, and I sat down next to him.

"Hey," He smiled and waved. I smiled back, grabbing my notebook out of my bag. "I don't know about his guy. He's already assigning homework."

"Ugh," I groaned, looking at the board to see the teacher writing problems down. I had no idea how to do them. They must've been part of a unit I missed while I was gone. I hate math.

School droned on annoyingly and I had just about had enough. Even Maria said the same during gym. However, things got a little crazy when school ended.

"Are you sure?" Isaiah asked, heading in the direction of the locker room for practice.

"Yes, I'm sure. I enjoy a nice walk every now and then." I nodded vigorously, shooing him away. He looked hesitant, but walked off anyways.

School had just gotten out. People were still mulling around. I was even too lazy to go to the art room after school because that would mean picking up after. I just didn't feel like it today. I didn't know why.

I started walking out of the doors when I noticed everyone had gathered outside. And I mean... everyone, all the students, it seemed like. I mumbled a few curse words under my breath as I tried to push through the group to leave school. I honestly didn't care what the attraction was. I just wanted to leave.

That's when I heard my name.

"Ryleigh, over here!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see what everyone was crowding around. Or should I say who.

"Oliver? Kian? What are you guys doing here?" I asked as they gripped onto my hand, pulling me close as people surrounded us. They whispered about the cute guys and why they were there for me.

"The slut has hoes." Someone snickered from the side and I ignored it, but I could see soft, mushy little Kian glaring.

"We came to get you. Now, let's go. This place is full of vultures in diapers." Oliver grumbled, his face scrunching up in disgust at the mob. Just when his hand was about to grab my arm, I felt my legs buckle at an impact and my hands and knees met the ground.

"Awe, now she on hands and knees. Whore." I looked up to see Clara Joe and her three stooges laughing down at me.

"Stupid bitch." I grumbled, as Kian grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Kian, hold my earrings." Oliver grumbled sarcastically, mimicking taking earrings off, his face looking grim.

"Oh shit." Kian mumbled and I looked at him, my eyes bugging out of my head wondering what was going to happen next. Kian looked very worried.

Just then, Oliver launched in the air at the snickering girls and Kian lunged after him, trying to hold him back. I jumped forward, pulling on the amazingly strong man.

"Oliver, stop!" I groaned, yanking on his chest. Even with Kian and I, our heels were both sliding on the ground as Oliver struggled to grip at the girls who were now mortified and running away. People were dispersing.

"Oliver, Jesus man. Calm down." Kian groaned. What amazed me was how Oliver wasn't even a huge dude. I mean, he had muscled and was toned, but he probably didn't weigh any more than a hundred and fifty pounds.